In the small party, Peter, sitting on a couch, is crestfallen and very drunk. Brian calms Peter down and says:

"Calm down, you weren't to blame for anything. Look at the clothes she's wearing. She's teasing you. She wanted you to kiss her.".

But Peter doesn't agree:

"I love Juju, man. You know.".

"Calm down, brother. Now it's gone, the news is going to spread and you know: There's no such thing as negative publicity!". Brian said.

"This's your famous phrase, Brian... What it means?".

Brian, smiling, says: "It doesn't matter. I'm going to patent it.".

Brian gives another glass of drink to Peter who drinks it in one gulp.

Brian raises his finger, calling the girl Peter had kissed. Brian stands up. The girl sits next to Peter. She stands very close to him with her face very close.

Peter comes up to her and kisses her again. Brian kisses the girl he had also kissed.

Brian starts filming, he with one girl and Peter with another.

Suddenly, Peter, stops to kiss. "I love, Juju." He said. He tries to walk, but he is very drunk. Peter trips over his own legs. Peter falls to the floor. Many people laugh. but Brian helps Peter to his feet. "That's enough. You've had too much to drink today, Peter." Brian said.

In Juju's parents' house, Juju and her father keep arguing.

Juju is standing. So did Ana.

Juju to Carl:

"Carl, your behavior is ridiculous. You're ridiculous.".

Carl, very nervous, gets up and faces Juju.

His face is in front of Juju.

"What does it look like? I love you, Juju.".

Ana to Carl: "Calm down Carl, you're very nervous, man.".

"Ana...Look at the way she talked to me. Do you think it's right?".

"You two are so very nervous.".

Juju to Carl: "Why did you stand up? Do you want to hit me? I'm not afraid!".

Carl says: "What, Juju? Hit you? You're my little girl. Have I ever hit you in my life?... No, I didn't.".

"Of course not." Juju said.

Ana to Juju: "That's true. He's not even crazy to do that.".

Carl to Juju: "That's it, you see. So don't talk nonsense, daughter.".

Juju to Carl: "Okay, okay... But it's just that you've never been fired before.".

Ana to Carl: "I know, Carl, let's stop now this conversation. How about if we get out to dinner tonight? You need to relax, man.".

Juju to Ana: "You can go. I'm not in the mood for that... Have a good dinner"

Juju walks out in the direction of the kitchen.

Carl to Ana:

"All right, Ana. Good idea. I'll go with you.".

In the kitchen, Juju, drinking something (juice perhaps) is groping her cell phone and sees Peter with another girl. Juju gets very sad, puts her hand in his mouth.

Juju's mother enters the kitchen to say that She(Ana) and Carl will go to a restaurant But, Ana doesn't understand what is happening with her daughter.

"Already, your father and I are leaving...Juju...you...darling, what is it?".