The city had been cleaned up by them, so this non-aggressive teenager in front of them was the last remaining life.

For a long time no one spoke, and it seemed that even the air had frozen.

After a long time, He YunTing's cold voice came out, "No one present can prove the truth of your words."

"I understand."

"Get in my mecha," He YunTing's voice was still inaudible, "until things get better as you say, you are not to touch any of the pilots on the team."

Lu AnHe said, "Boss..."

"If something happens, I'll take the blame." He YunTing said, lowering the elevator of the second cockpit down and stopping it in front of Xu Zhiheng.

The two cockpits of M2742 were interrelated and independent, He YunTing only opened the second cockpit with the lowest authority, and he didn't come out to touch Xu Zhiheng.

Xu Zhiheng finally showed a relieved smile this time, "General..."

He grabbed the hand of a teenager beside him and tried to pull him away.

"Only you can come up." He YunTing added.

Xu Zhiheng's smile finally froze, "But he's getting better! Why can't you take him back?"

Seeing that He YunTing didn't even have the will to explain, Lu AnHe said helpfully, "Since you've already found a solution, it's fine to go back and do as you have done, there's no need to bring such a dangerous factor with you."

Xu Zhiheng simply couldn't understand, "He's already fine! He won't reveal those habits anymore and can even slowly return to talking, and he's still a perfect sample!"

But He YunTing completely ignored Xu Zhiheng's request, without any room for negotiation, "Then Professor Xu is planning to stay here with him."

He just said this, with the roar of the engine, the next second he commanded the formation to leave, leaving this scientist with significant research and a teenager who didn't know what happened in this empty city.

The calmness that Xu Zhiheng had managed to find was finally broken by He YunTing's words, "What's wrong with him? What's wrong with a kid like that? I promise with my life, he really won't have an accident..."

"No way." He YunTing seemed to have finally run out of patience, he even felt that it was a waste to say one more word to Xu Zhiheng, and had no intention to argue with him about the topic of mercy, starting to call the elevator back that was originally let down for Xu Zhiheng, and left in the dust.

Xu Zhiheng's eyes were flooded with blood from the night, but no matter how he struggled, the commander here was still He YunTing.

The speechless air was also questioning him, Do you want to save one person, or do you want to save most people?

"...I'll go with you." Xu Zhiheng didn't even dare to look at the other's face anymore, turned his head in the corner of the teenager's blankly raised mouth, and finally let go of his hand, trembling.

The other didn't understand the current situation, just repeated another "okay" and stood still, dumbfounded, watching everyone leave him.

In the end, he was the last abandoned survivor in the blood-washed city of Licorro.

He YunTing did what he said he would do. After picking up Xu Zhiheng and returning him to the other cockpit of his mecha, he didn't hesitate for a moment and took all the pilots back with him to Central City.

They arrived a day later without incident.

Xu Zhiheng's conclusion was undoubtedly a new direction, as the formation didn't need to step out of the mecha to fight, and no scientist from V Proton was able to survive contact with the infected city. So Xu Zhiheng was naturally placed in a long-prepared quarantine area before he even arrived at the capital.