𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

Start from the beginning

"You're so beautiful." he whispered, "No wonder he wants you like this."

"Please, stop.." I moaned, as he thrusted himself on me to relieve the sexual frustration he had.  "His thoughts for you aren't pure, Lia." he breathed heavily as his one hand released my wrist to tightly hold my cheeks. "No, they're dirty." he scoffs, my inner cheeks brushing against my teeth as he pressed more harder. "He wishes he was me, fucking you, having you as I please, whenever I please." he added, and my brows pulled together as he dragged his fingers roughly down my face till my mouth where he then pressed himself through my lips. "But you aren't his." his fingers played with my tongue before choking me. "You're fucking mine."

My eyes watered and I raised my knee managing to push him off. I gasped, wiping the saliva from my lips. "Fuck you-" I coughed, sitting up. He rubbed his eyes and I took my blouse and grabbed my jeans.

"Never." I said, pulling my underwear up my thighs. "Never again."

I didn't even look at him whilst getting dressed.

"Listen, don't leave-" he sighed, and I scoffed, "We can talk about it, Lia-" he added, trying to reach for my hand but I pulled back, "You stay the fuck away from me!" I snapped, "Talk? you want to fucking talk now?" His gaze fell and he stared at the floor.

I began walking towards the door and I heard him behind me, "Let me at least drive you-"

"Don't bother, I'll fucking manage." I said, slamming his door behind me.

__________

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"What happened?" Rafael, one of my side men asked. He stood in front of me taking in the mess I had made. "Just have it cleaned and whatever is broken replaced." I muttered, taking the whiskey bottle between my fingers. "Yes, Boss."

My eyes caught the folder in his hand. "What is that?" I asked, "The background check on Shim Ares, Sir." he answered, giving it to me. "He is a nobody.We have no dirt on him." he added, as I flicked through the pages. "Wanting my woman is enough dirt for me." I said, tossing it on the floor.

"Divorced with a child." I said, "Average job, and no debts. This fucking guy." I scoffed.

"Your father called." Rafael added.

"Tell him you're arranging my funeral." I said, and his eyes widened.

"He says he wants to meet his granddaughter" he continued, and my blood ran cold, "Never in a million fucking years." I growled. "Very well." He said, quietly, and I glanced at the folder on the floor. "What do you suppose we could do with this fucker?" I asked him, and he looked at me. "We could have him gone, sir, within a week, and there'll be no dirt on your hands either." He suggested, and I kissed my teeth at him.

"My woman will never speak to me if I messed with one of her boy toys again." I said, stepping over the shattered glass pieces on the floor. "No, I'll let this one be. I am not the man I once was, Rafael, am I not?" His green eyes darkened, "Of course, Sir."

"I'll let your father know then, that you're... dead."

I laughed, "Even if I were, he wouldn't fly out from Japan, Rafael, you do not know the man my father is." I told him. "And I am in no state to see my daughter today." I sighed, placing down the whiskey bottle.

"Do you know how to use a gun, Rafael?" I then asked, taking in his physique as I sat on the edge of my bed. He wasn't as built, quite skinny, thin arms, and small wrists. He cleared his throat, "I am still training, Sir." 

I nodded slowly, "You know me, right, the man that I am, or once was?" I said, pulling the cigarette I had kept behind my ear. "I'm sorry, sir?" He repeated.

"I've killed so many that my brain refuses to even comprehend the amount of blood on my hands." I said, placing the cigar between my lips, "And I had enemies." I told him, "They took my woman from me behind my back, cowards." I scoffed.

"I'm sorry, Sir," he said, and I stood from my bed, flicking my thumb on my lighter. "Don't be, I shot them right here." I murmured, pressing my finger on his skin between his brows, "Would you do that?" I asked, "Kill someone for me."

I watched him gulp, "Yes, if the time comes, Sir." He answered, and I removed my finger.

"Good." I said, taking the cigar from my mouth and pressing it on his own lips. He took it.

"Good, because you're no longer working for Japanese mob, you're working for me."

------------

Now you can add to your reading list... 'Taste of Heaven'

Another one of my KTH FF's....