But it turns out, as it didn't take many words to affect me as long as those words were coming from Autumn's mouth.

'You're mine.'

Those words had undone something inside of me, I wasn't sure what it was, but I'd wanted her like never before. Even holding her in my arms at this point was a risk. It was like as if I was testing my limit.

"We're here," I say to Autumn as I place her on the ground. I was relieved to finally put some distance between us, even though I knew that it wouldn't be for long.

We're in Front of the beach house. The jeep is waiting for us. There are clean clothes and towels
in the back seat, as well as two robes for both of us.

Autumn doesn't bother looking around. Her eyes are still locked on me. How long has she been staring at me?

Fuck.

Why does she keep doing that? She's making it so damn fucking hard for me to keep myself under control.

"Why are you just standing there?" My mother demands. "You're late. We must get Autumn inside the house to prepare her for tonight."

I can only hope that they don't realize how intoxicated she still was. Hopefully, they're too concerned about fixing her up for the ritual to realize something was off. If they figured out that she was drunk, all hell would break loose.

They take her away from me, and I'm left alone with plenty on my mind. I had so many things
to think about.

A few minutes later, they return with her, and all thoughts flow out of my head. She's walking towards me, and she has that beautiful smile on her face. she's sedvctive without even trying to be.

I swallowed. My heart was pounding as they brought her to me in a robe. She wasn't even in fancy clothes, yet my blood was boiling with how much she affected me.

Her body was covered, but she smelled divine. They'd rubbed her down in oil, and the little
of her skin that I could see was glistening under the moonlight.

I swallow hard for the second time. Tonight wasn't going to be easy. I knew that from the start, ever since I was reminded of the ritual, I knew that. I would be tortured tonight.

And I was not wrong, the torture had already begun, and it was standing right in front of
me.

I was struggling to keep a clear mind, and she hadn't even removed the robe. Knowing that she had nothing underneath it did not help my situation either. It only doubled the
pain that I already felt.

I guide Autumn to the jeep and help her into the passenger seat. I buckle her in, and her hands lightly touch my hair without warning, I freeze. Her scent traps me for the hundredth time.

Why was her touch always so gentle? No one has ever touched me like her before. Her touch was the softest of touch, and it could melt any man that had the pleasure of experiencing it.

I suddenly remembered that she was completely naked beneath that robe.All I had to do was look down and I could see her exposed chest. And if I let my hands move the silky material just a little to the side, I can see even more than that.

Ah, shit. This was not helping.

I gently removed her hand. As much as I enjoyed it, we had somewhere to be. I rushed to the driver's seat before my parents could scold us again. It didn't take long to reach, not with the speed at which I was driving.

When we arrived, someone was playing the violin a little distance from the spring. He was positioned close enough so we could hear him but far enough so that he couldn't see what was happening in the water.