ix. red maserati

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

── red maserati

          "𝕴 see you're enjoying camp. Ease up on the clutch a bit." Apollo noted as Aurora did as he commanded, gripping onto the steering wheel tightly. She did actually like driving, but dad's maserati was not really suitable for a learners car. "How's the cabin? And see, your siblings are nice."

"Yeah, Aruna's super cool." Aurora did as commanded, looking in her mirrors as she indicated into the next lane. Driving across, she shrugged her shoulders. "They're nice dad, super fun and chill."

"So you could say that you like it at camp?"

"Yeah. But I hate those t-shirts. Orange isn't my colour." Aurora muttered, rolling her eyes.

"You're the daughter of the sun god, orange should be your colour." Apollo pointed out as Aurora groaned. "And how was your stay in the Hermes Cabin? Did they treat you well or should I have a talk with their dad?"

"Oh gods above, dad, stop being such a dad. Jeez." Aurora groaned as Apollo began to protest, both of them arguing in overlapping tones about him being over protective over her.

They came to a silent stop as Aurora turned to him.

"Dad, I'm fine. It was fine. Don't talk to Hermes about it."

"The boys had their arms around you!"

"They were being friendly!" Aurora replied with a growl. "Also, I've kissed people in a TV show before and this is what you choose to get assy over?"

"Don't take that tone with me, young lady."

"I absolutely will!"

"I knew sending you there was a bad idea. You've come back with an attitude!"

"Don't say that like it wasn't your idea?" Aurora pointed out as Apollo conceded on that point. It had, in fact, been his idea. "That's what I thought?"

"I will turn this car around, so help me..." Apollo waggled his finger at Aurora, who groaned. "Go on, missy, into the house. Go."

"I'm going!" Aurora clambered out the car, hurrying up the stairs as Apollo followed her, both of them entering her home. "I just think it's unreasonable."

"It's not unreasonable for me to be protective over you." Apollo pointed out, opening the fridge. "Why is there no food here, Aurora?"

"Because I can't actually go to the supermarket, dad, with the whole, you know, famous thing." Aurora pointed out, before pulling a face. She hadn't realised just how bare her fridge was. "Can't you just order in?"