There was Jimin sitting with Jhope talking and laughing.

After Jungkook had lunch with Jimin he called Jhope to stay with him while he deal with Mr Son.

He just went out for 30minutes and he already missed him.

"What so funny?" Jungkook asked coming with a smile.

"Hyung is your meeting already done?" Jimin asked happily oblivious to what Jungkook has done.

"Yes baby" Jungkook ruffled his hair sitting on the sofa beside him.

"So Jungkook I think I should leave you both alone now" Jhope said.

"Yes but thanks Hyung for staying with him" Jungkook said smiling.

"It's nothing Jungkook. I should go now. Bye jiminah" Jhope smiled waving his hand.

"Bye bye Hyung" Jimin said cutely smiling.

Jhope went out closing the door behind.

"Come here baby" Jungkook patted his lap. Jimin giggled and sat on his lap straddling him.

"Give me a kiss" Jungkook said. Jimin giggled and peck his thin lip and pulled away.

"That's not a kiss baby. And I am really craving for them" Jungkook pouted and pulled him more closer looking at his lip.

And then he began kissing him thrusting his tongue in his craven groaning into the kiss when he tasted something sweet and tasted every corner of his mouth to swallow the sweet taste.

He is not so fond of sweet things but when he gets to taste it in jimin's mouth. He fucking loves it.

"What did you ate earlier baby" Jungkook asked after pulling away from the kiss.

"Oh hobi hyung gave me strawberry milkshake it was so tasty" Jimin said cutely making Jungkook smile.

"Why?'' he asked.

"Nothing I loved the taste inside your mouth" jungkook said with a grin on his face making jimin blush.

Then Jimin remembered he had a question in his mind.

"Hyung I want to ask you something" Jimin said looking down and playing with Jungkook's long finger.

"What is it baby?" Jungkook asked smiling how cute Jimin is looking right now playing with his long fingers pouting slightly.

"Umm why should I call you Daddy?" Jimin asked still looking down. Caressing the bandage he put on Jungkook's scratches earlier.

"Huhh??" Jungkook became shocked by the sudden question.

"My friends told me actually. But I told them you are not my father. But they said I can call you Daddy. Why? That's weird" Jimin said pouting and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook blinked not knowing what to say to his innocent baby. He has to literally explain about it. But guess what he should know.

"You want to know why?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes hyung" Jimin said oblivious to the smirk on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook pulled him closer by his waist until their nose touching together.

"You should called me Daddy because......" Jungkook whispered and gave a sort kiss on his plump lips.

Then trace his fingers on jimin's neck above the hickeys sensually

"Because I am the only one who can give you kiss and this hickeys. Mark every part of your body" Jungkook whispered on his lips.

Then he traced his fingers on jimin's bare waist under the crop top moving his fingers from up to down and whispered on his ears

Nothing Without You [Jikook]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara