He smiled at her and dashed his forehead on her's...

Are you okay? He asked made her to look him.. she nodded shyly and laid on his shoulders..

Come lets take a bath.. he said and they took shower together and had their lunch and slept for a while...

They both woke up at evening and Rudra initiated their one more session.. he made her to ride him guiding her waist with the moves and strokes..

She kept her hands on his chest and rides him looking at him with a blush.. her whole body turned red when Rudra flipped her above him and asked her to ride him and explained about that... She denied first and accepted her husband's request as he asked with lots of, love, hope ,desire in his eyes and she can't deny him..

They both were panting laying beside eachother and Rudra hugged her and bring her to his chest and she hugged him tightly and asked him to cover themselves.. he laughed and did that..

What happened to you today? She asked looking at him..

Why? What happened to me? He asked her..

You know what I'm asking.. she said and looked down..

Why we came here ma? Chumma oor suthi pakava? Apa na yepa unna suthi paka mudiyum? He asked and she closed his mouth..

( Then why we came here, just to roam outside, then when can I roam around you?)

Chi.. vara vara neenga romba kettu poitinga.. ena pechu idhu? ..

( Yuck, you became a bad boy, what are you even talking?)

I'm always a bad boy for my pondati de.. he said and kissed her shoulders...

She shook her head and went to the bathroom and refreshed.. they had their coffee and went to the restaurant for the dinner..

After coming back from the restaurant, they watched TV for sometime and Rudra called the room service and asked for something..

After few minutes two people came inside and went inside the bathroom and came out after fifteen minutes..

Meenakshi thought that they came to clean the bathroom.. they went after informing Rudra and he went and locked the door and lifted Meenakshi suddenly made her to clutch his shoulders tightly..

He chuckled at her and walked towards the bathroom and she gasped looking at the bathtub filled with water, rosepetals, and lifted candles here and there, and an soothing fresh smell hitted her nostrils...

Rudra turned her and removed their dresses and again lifted her and made her to sit in the bathtub and he sat behind her.. she usually feel butterflies in her tummy whenever he do something, but now she can't able to describe her feeling, she felt like many butterflies, sparrows and parrots humming and flying in her tummy...

He made her to lean on him and hugged her bare tummy from behind...

She gulped and turned to him...

What's all these? She whispered looking at his eyes..

My fantasy... He whispered and licked her ears and she squeezed his hands with her hands and held her thighs together...

They both looked around the bathroom and the helpers did their work perfectly..

These are all new for me.. what are we going to do here? It's already very cold.. can we go? I don't want to take bath now.. she said..

He laughed loudly at her..

Silly girl.. do you think that I have arranged all these just to take bath? He asked cocking his eyebrows...

Then? What one do can in bathroom, bathtub filled with water and soap bubbles? She asked in confusion

If we are here, at this time with these decorations, naked inside the bathtub.. what couples can do? He asked her..

I don't know nga.. please tell...

They can make love... He whispered again.. and she scrunched her face in disgust...

Aiya chi chi.. thu... Ingaya? Venam venam polam, vanga.. she said..

No.. as I said, this is one of my fantasy with you.. I badly needed this and you will like this too... He said

She gasped loudly when he inserted his fingers inside her and started to pump slowly and held one of her twin in one hand and massaged that..

She opened her mouth and laid on his chest and he guided her both hands above him and made her to clutch his hair and again started his work...

After getting first orgasm he made her to sit looking at him on his thigs and kept her legs on his sides and she entwined her legs on his back as his length entered into her...

They both came out of the tub and took hot shower together after their session..

He made her to lay down after changing into comfortable clothes and massaged her legs...

How is the pain now? He asked..

I'm okay now.. she smiled mildly and he stayto press her legs for few more minutes..

It's enough nga, come.. she said and he nodded and laid down beside her and covered them with the comforter...

Take the pain killer for tomorrow also.. and we can stop that.. he said..

Why? I just took one and it's enough..

Then what will you do if we continue like this for tomorrow? He asked with a teasing smile..

No way... Ponga.. she said and snuggled into him...

Yes way.. and I planned this for whole two days, so my pattu pondati, you can't escape from me.. he said and she nodded no...

What? He asked lifting her face...

Don't you want to go and and look around? She asked with hope..

No, this is enough for me and this will be good if we spend time with eachother like this as real couple who came for honeymoon.. I just don't want to roam around daily..

She sighed and mumbled whatever, you do whatever you think... And he again lifted her..

Don't you want this? Don't you want to be with me? He asked..

That's...I..not like that.. she blushed and closed her eyes.. he chuckle at her and hugged her...

Meenakshi's giggled thinking something..

What make my ladoo to giggle like this? He amused

Today morning you gave me a saree and asked me drape it.. but .. sh stopped with a blush..

No need for clothes for us baby!! He said and she hugged him again..

Drape that tomorrow... He said and she looked at him..

Then are we going out? She asked excited

No, you have to drape that and I'll remove that from your body, slowly...tracing your shoulders and...

Oh god!!! It's enough, I won't and please stop your blabberings.. he closed his mouth and glared.. he obeyed her and laid down properly..

Good night pondati.. he kissed her temple..

Good night... They slept and continued their important work the next day...

______________________________________

Hello all 💞

I have successfully completed this chapter as per your request.. I really sucked at describing certain things and I.. just.. don't know that this will upto your expectations.. I hope so.. I don't want to make my readers sulk so I have tried this one.. please let me know how was this chapter..

Thank you 💞