Enangggaaa!!! She moaned when he bited behind her ears and sucked that place..

Hmmm... He hummed hearing her...

He throwed the comforter abruptly and she shivered in cold and he immediately turned her and made her straddle him.. she widened her eyes and tried to cover herself, but he caught her hands and held it her back and she started panting...

Adhu dhan yerkanave ellam, onnu vidama pathachu, thottachu, innum ena? He asked and looked at her twin..

( I already saw and touched each and everything, then what)

She blushed and turned her head with closed eyes.. he adjusted her and that made their core to connect and she kept her head on his shoulders feeling tingling sensation...

He held her face and made her to look him and unhooked her brazier...

She shivered and shook her head and held his hands...

Please... Ulla polama... She asked .

( Shall we go inside?)

No... I want you here.. in this balcony... He said and held her waist tightly, she nodded no vigorously looking around...

What if someone see us? Please nga, come.. she pleaded..

Nobody will see us.. do you think that I'll make love to you in a place where others can see my wife naked? He asked..

Illa... She said..

(No)

Then? He said and traced from her shoulders with his forefinger and his finger stopped in her perk.. he suddenly pinched that and she gasped in pain and pleasure...

He looked at her and took her aerola without breaking the eye contact and bited, sucked and licked till he got satisfied with this and he shifted to another mound and did the same while she sat there clutching his hair tightly...

He made her to sit on the couch and kneeled infront of her and removed his shirt..

She looked at him and shivered inside when he held her panty and started to kiss her tummy.. she closed her eyes and throwed her head back and kept it on the couch and fisted the comforter that he throwed...

He slowly removed her panty and she squeezed her thighs..

Actually they did made love for many times, but this is the first time they are doing in this much of light.. she felt so embarrassed.. he went and held her legs and started to pepper kissed form her toe ring to upper thigh and bited the flesh on the thigh made her squeal..

He held her thighs and seperated her legs and kept it on his shoulders and she opened her mouth wide when she felt him blowing in her core...

Haaaaannnn.... Enanga!!!!! She moaned when he kissed her there and he smiled hearing her moan for the first time today..

He then worked on her with his tongue and teeth made her to see stars... Then she came with a loud moan that made him satisfied... He then removed his boxer and sat in the couch again like they sat before, he in Indian style and she is on his lap and held her waist and kissed her hungrily and suddenly entered inside her with a go making her tighten her hold on his shoulders..

She whined in pleasure when he started to increase his speed and he grunted feeling her constant clenching... He came inside her with a loud grunt and she moaned in ecstasy when he ejaculated...

They both painted heavily and hugged eachother for few minutes and tried to soothe their pleasures...

He held her cheeks and removed her hair which was stuck on her face and tuck it behind her ears and kissed her forehead, eyes and nose and pecked her lips..