128

☆ 129. Chapter 128

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 128

"Has the Patriarch gone crazy again?" Hearing the crackling sound coming from the room, the beast warrior guarding the door trembled subconsciously.

His companion did not think there was anything wrong when he heard the other party's words slandering the clan leader. Instead, he lowered his voice and echoed: "Probably."

The beast warrior said sadly: "Can the clan leader get better? I don't know those who are outside. Can the orcs find the alchemist who can cure the clan leader?"

"I don't think so." The companion said sadly, "The most powerful priests and alchemists are in our orc tribe, there are more powerful ones outside, unless Secretly kidnap the Liger tribe's priest and pharmacist."

"Liger tribe? Let's forget it." The beast warrior snorted disdainfully, "Which orc doesn't know that the Liger tribe leader is dead? In order to fight for it. The entire Liger clan is in chaos regarding the position of clan leader. They don't know what will happen when their new clan leader is elected. Anyway, it will definitely not be as powerful as before. It wouldn't be surprising even if it split into several beast clans."

Knowing that the enemy tribe would have a hard time, Long The beast warriors of the snake tribe were very happy. They were happy for only two seconds, and the two beast warriors sighed heavily in unison.

"Stop laughing at the Liger Clan. Our Dragon Snake Clan is not much better now."

"That's right. The leader of the clan just wants to go crazy. He insists on dragging the entire Dragon Snake Clan with him to finish him off. He actually made all the beasts above the low-level awakening All the warriors went to destroy the Yan tribe. There are only low-level beast warriors in the tribe. What if they are attacked by other tribes?" "I

don't know who spread the news that the tribe leader is dying, causing other beasts in the Xiao tribe to suffer. The tribe is secretly watching our Dragon and Snake tribe. If it werent for the high-level beast warriors in the tribe, those beast tribes would have started causing trouble long ago. Look at the Liger tribe, I dont know how many beast tribes are secretly causing trouble..."

Hearing the whispers of the beast warriors in the room, Ji slammed the pottery bowl in his hand. With a "pop" sound, the pottery bowl broke into several pieces and fell to the ground, and the sounds outside disappeared instantly.

"Cut off their limbs and throw them out of the beast tribe!" Ji Hui gasped, his bloodshot scarlet eyes seeming to fall out of their sockets.

The old orc walked over slowly, picked up the broken pottery bowl, and said expressionlessly: "Chief, don't you understand yet?"

"Understand what?" Ji Hui asked through gritted teeth.

The old orc said in a deep voice: "Many orcs in the Rou tribe have taken action against the ligers. The ligers will no longer be the leading orcs of the Samsung tribe in the future." "

So what?" Ji Hui said bitterly. Staring at him, "Do you think I'm a fool? Even if those beasts take action, they don't dare to let the ligers find out. The ligers can easily solve any minor troubles. As long as there are high-level beast warriors, they will always be attacked by the lions. The Tiger clan is pressing down."

"Has the clan leader forgotten that several high-level beast warriors from the Liger clan have died?"

"Isn't it enough if only one is alive?"