112

☆ 113. Chapter 112

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 112

After Fei Hong left in a daze with the beast warrior, Fei Yu found a quiet and hidden place to sit down and improve his mental abilities again. It's not difficult to say, just like filling a cup with water, just use the silver leaf tree to fill the intermediate awakening stage. It was not meant to be filled from the beginning, so by the time it was almost dawn, Fei Yu's mental power had reached the limit of intermediate awakening.

It was basically not much different from the two days he had estimated in advance.

Because Kong gave the beast warriors of the Yan tribe a clear order to only dig up low-level spiritual plants as much as possible. There is no need to deliberately look for high-level spiritual plants. Of course, if you are lucky, you can easily dig them without any danger and without wasting time. If you don't poach, you will definitely get nothing. There are almost no such opportunities. The beast warriors of the Yan tribe have dug up the most low-level spiritual plants, and there are fewer spiritual plants that have reached the intermediate level. Fortunately, the quality cannot be compared with the quantity. Fei Yu looked at countless spiritual plants that filled most of the open space. The wooden basket, the corner of his mouth curved into a smile, the Yan tribe may be the biggest winner this time.

As for other tribes, those who can win the hunting battle and enter this hunting area are all with strong overall strength. Unlike the Yan tribe, which used to rely on their faces and lingered on the edge of the two-star tribe, now they can finally really rise and have not been beaten. I was stunned by the surprise. The first thing I thought of was to train more intermediate awakened beast warriors for my tribe. Other tribes come here for higher-level spiritual plants. Only the higher-level spiritual plants they dig will have a greater chance of having high-level awakened beast warriors appear in their tribes. And once there are high-level awakened beast warriors, their tribe is not far away from becoming a three-star tribe.

In addition to the Xiao tribe and the Rou tribe, the third three-star tribe does not need to be thought about to know how great the benefits are.

High-level spiritual plants are difficult to find, and it takes a lot of effort to find them. However, other tribes who focused exclusively on finding high-level spiritual plants still had harvests after two days. Although it is not much, it is still better than the Yan tribe in general. After all, high-level spiritual plants cannot be exchanged for enough low-level spiritual plants.

If this is the case, then why does Fei Yu say with certainty that the Yan tribe is the biggest winner?

Naturally, it was because he set his sights on the high-level spiritual plants obtained by the tribes.

Not to mention the beast warriors who followed from the Yan tribe, just Fei Yu and Ji Si could take down all the orcs in the hunting area without any damage. The two-star tribes did not have high-level awakened beast warriors, and the only two three-star tribes did not allow high-level beast warriors to come in. Firstly, there is no need for them, and no tribe dares to attack them. Secondly, the high-level awakened beast warriors are very precious to them. Unless they are forced to do so, they are really reluctant to let them attack them.

Therefore, the force value here is completely sufficient.

However, Fei Yu didn't intend to do this. Fighting and killing would take a lot of effort and in the end would arouse public anger. Although the orcs were all about fists, he had to follow some rules, right? He is a peace lover, so why not do it if everyone can settle things as they wish?