2

☆ 2. Chapter 2font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2

As if they were throwing away some rubbish, the two orcs threw Fei Yu and the iron cage down, not caring whether the iron cage rolling "dong dong" on the ground a few times would aggravate the two snakes inside. The injury seemed like it would stain their eyes if they stayed here for half a second. The female orc wiped her hands on the male orc's fur clothing in disgust, and the male orc sprayed saliva on the palm of her hand, rubbing it back and forth a few times, and it was like washing her hands.

The two orcs left in such a pretentious hurry.

Fei Yu watched this scene with his mental strength: "..." I didn't see the fairies being so particular when they were fighting.

The sound of the wooden cart being pulled did not come in time. The mental energy released by Fei Yu followed the two of them, and he saw them walking for a short distance and turning into a sparse residential area. He knocked on the door of one of the houses, and a man walked out with "I am The male orc came, and the other male orc took an animal skin bag from the female orc's hand and weighed it up and down with a satisfied smile on his face.

The female orc pointed to Fei Yu's position, and the male orc threw the animal skin bag and nodded, grabbed a handful on her butt, and watched them leave.

The two walked away, and the male orc turned his head to look in the direction of Fei Yu and spat rudely.

Feiyu: "..."

Okay, enemy No. 1 is online now.

Knowing that the enemy would come looking for trouble soon, Fei Yu's top priority was to heal his injuries as soon as possible and return him to a state where he could jump around freely.

As for how to recover as quickly as possible?

Fei Yu smiled confidently, naturally she would never leave him. From the previous life to this life, she wanted to be with him across time and space!

In his previous life, Fei Yu was able to become a respected master of spiritual planting. Needless to say, his own hard work also contributed to the planting space. Although the apocalyptic environment is extremely dangerous, there is no shortage of opportunities. In such an environment, there are not many people with special powers who can obtain space treasures. Spaces like Fei Yu who can not only store items but also plant and raise living creatures are even more scarce. At least Fei Yu himself had only heard of two people who were similar to him.

In the last days, space must be used to store as much food as possible, grow food, and raise food. When the apocalypse is over, the first thing Fei Yu does is to completely liberate his own space. There is no need to worry about eating and drinking, and there is no need to grow ordinary crops by yourself. Feiyu can just collect spiritual plants and plant them all in the entire space.

Fei Yu's attentiveness, patience and love for Lingzhi were undoubtedly more caring than his own. Why did he suddenly travel through time? Wasn't it because he had been taking care of a medicinal plant for nearly half a month without rest?

If God could give Fei Yu another chance to come back, he would definitely choose without hesitation - never repent.

...

those that can reach the level of spiritual cultivation have more or less different effects. I can’t say that I have collected 100% of the spiritual plants in Feiyu’s space, but I still have 80%. Many of them could heal injuries. Fei Yu immediately thought of a certain kind of spiritual plant and put his spiritual power into a red mole on his collarbone to take it out.