45

☆ 46. Chapter 45

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 45

"How can any of the Yan tribe be as good as your spiritual chef? Even the Xiao tribe and the Rou tribe are only a few who are better than you." Kong looked helplessly at Numa with a straight face, "So can we Go back?"

Numa frowned and said displeasedly: "I said I wanted to taste it with my own mouth, so I must taste it!"

Kong's index finger tapped his thigh, "But I agreed to see someone else."

"Let him wait." Numa said.

"But -" the wooden car suddenly stopped, the door opened from the outside, and the orc warrior driving the car shouted loudly from outside: "The master is here."

Kong shook his head and smiled: "Okay, we are at the door, let's go in and have a taste. ——" He suddenly paused, startled, squinting his eyes and sniffing the air with the tip of his nose, "What does it smell like? It's a bit like fish, but it's not quite the same as what I've smelled before..."

Marsh Smell it too. A trace of surprise flashed across his face, and the frown he had been frowning relaxed a little.

"Welcome both of you." Fei Yu was wearing a long coat and trousers made of black linen. The slightly short top made his legs particularly straight and slender. His skin color is not as dark as most orcs, but very white. Wearing black clothes, standing in the sun, the whole person is like a piece of shining jade, which makes Sora's eyes shine brightly.

As the leader of the Yan tribe, Kong has three major hobbies - eating fish, wearing beautiful clothes, and looking at beauties.

Why does the Yan tribe have the best appearance? Sora, the highest-ranking beauty-loving orc, must bear most of the responsibility.

"Are you the chef who knows how to cook food at Zaizai Restaurant?" Kong walked up to Fei Yu in a few steps, looked him up and down for a long time, and then replied to himself: "You must be so good-looking."

Fei Yu said. Yu: "...Thank you."

Kong praised again: "Your clothes are so beautiful. There is a linen shop in the tribe that sells clothes that are exactly the same as what you are wearing. If I guessed correctly, I should have learned from you. They sell them For the clothes you came up with, you share the beast coins they earned, right?"

Fei Yu nodded: "That's right."

Kong said with a smile: "Looking at your face, I know I guessed it right."

Fei Yu was embarrassed. He laughed and changed the subject: "Master Numa, you are here too."

Numa snorted, "I just came back to the tribe and heard that the tribe opened a very popular food store. I didn't expect it to be opened by you." Thinking of that bowl I still remember the taste of braised pork. Because I couldn't bear to look at Fei Yu to learn how to cook it, I tried to cook it many times in private, but I couldn't get the taste. This was the first time he encountered such a situation since he became a spiritual chef. The unforgettable smell of meat and the feeling of frustration that he had not experienced for a long time made Lingma remember Fei Yu, whom he had only met a few times, in his heart.

Fei Yu also didn't expect that the accident Rou mentioned was Numa, and now he was immediately relieved when he saw Numa. Although the old man had the face of a dean all day long, after just a short period of getting along with him, Fei Yu knew that underneath the serious and rigid face of Zhu, he was actually quite broad-minded, and he was not someone who would hold grudges when others were better than him.