104

☆ 105. Chapter 104

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 104

Fei Yu has never realized that he is an orc more than now.

People may go into heat at any time, but they can still control themselves. And what about the orcs? The onset of estrus is simply more terrifying than taking powerful aphrodisiacs, and I can hardly think of a word other than "do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do." The most terrifying thing is that during the estrus period, the more you do it, the harder it gets. It's like having countless power machines installed on your body. Only when the estrus period is over will it be completely scrapped.

Fei Yu felt that he was about to be scrapped.

My whole body aches and my fingertips hurt when I move them.

In fact, it's not as serious as him having an unexpected emotion. After all, he has recovered a lot of his supernatural powers and has strong healing power on the body. Although the wood power is not as good as Jisi's ability, the mental power must be able to crush that big dragon and snake.

However, the fault lies in the mental power.

At that time, Fei Yu, who was ignorant and out of physical instinct to defend himself, used his mental power to attack Ji Si's mind, trying to knock him out. Because I was not very conscious, I only vaguely knew that the mental power had entered the other person's head, but I didn't know exactly where it hit. Not only did it not knock Ji Si out, but it actually stimulated the other person to go crazy. His hair was big and his eyes were red, as if he had gone crazy while practicing martial arts...

Fei Yu knew that he had committed suicide.

So for the next ten days or so, he deeply understood what it means to die by himself, and he had to endure it even while lying down.

Fei Yu had rested for another full day since the end of his estrus period. He couldn't lie down anymore today, otherwise the leader Kong would have barged in to see how seriously he was injured.

Several groups of beast warriors came to him before and wanted to explain in detail what hunting war was, but Feiyu claimed to be sick and never met with them. After not seeing him in person for so many days, some orcs outside were probably speculating that he was dying. No, the calm leader Kongdu came in person.

Fei Yu pushed away Ji Si's arm that was reaching out to help him, and got up quickly.

"Go and do your work." Fei Yu lowered his eyes and said. He was not weak enough to be helped to get into bed.

What's more, it took a long time, and I was indeed tired, but... it was still fun.

Thinking of this, Fei Yu's face suddenly turned red.

He was originally a man with little moral integrity, but now that he has become a male among the orcs, he is afraid that he will not even recognize the word moral integrity in the future.

"I'm going to see Kong." Fei Yu said.

"I'll accompany you." Ji Si said. After saying that, he saw Fei Yu looking over and looked to the other side with wandering eyes.

"No need." Fei Yu refused.

"Then...okay." Ji Si didn't insist. He felt that he needed to calm down. I don't know why, but after spending an estrus period with Yu, his heart beats faster when he sees Yu.

Is it because it was consumed too much during that period?

Ji Si touched his chest and decided to find a pharmacist to take a look.