38

☆ 39. Chapter 38

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 38

Ordering and serving dishes, welcoming guests and seeing off guests, Hui Guo and his wife were almost as busy as a top at the end of the day, and they didnt even have time to eat lunch. Although their stomachs were growling with hunger, they occasionally met each other's eyes, and their eyes were filled with the same excitement and happiness.

Yu Ke once said that the more beast coins the restaurant earns, the more rewards they can get!

Before it gets completely dark, the food in the restaurant is almost sold out.

"We're running out of food, would you like to make some more?" Hui knocked on Feiyu's door and said impatiently.

Fei Yu was still dazed. He said "Ah" after hearing this, and replied slowly: "I won't do it."

This time it was Hui's turn to say "Ah", "No? Why? There are many orcs waiting outside. Its time to eat. Its such a loss if we dont earn more beast coins with such a good opportunity!

Fei Yu didnt seem to hear, and slowly uttered three words: Close the door.

Hui felt that he was a little embarrassed. Listen clearly: "Close, close?"

Fei Yu said thoughtfully: "You can eat the rest of the food yourself, there is no need to sell it. It is the first time to open a store today, and you have to be familiar with the process and busy. You are also tired. Let's finish our meal early and go back to rest. We'll be busy tomorrow." After saying that, he closed the door directly.

Hui stared at the door: "..."

It's good that the employer is considerate of them, but why does he always feel like crying?

Fei Yu said something, and Hui Heguo didn't dare not obey.

The couple smiled and sent away the walking beast coins one by one, and took out all the food from the kitchen. They sat at the table with Shu Mu and Xiao, enjoying the fruits of their hard work.

...The fruit is so fruity!

Hui Guo and his wife looked at the remaining food with a grimace that they could sell for beast coins, but was destined to end up in their stomachs. They chewed the coins one bite at a time, and it was so heavy that their hearts ached.

After dinner, Xiao, who had been working part-time as a camper for a day, handed the beast coins he earned to Fei Yu in person, and everyone left together.

Fei Yu's mental energy was swept away, and the restaurant earned fifty Gray Beast Coins and three hundred and four Black Beast Coins on the first day it opened. Yes, that's a good sign.

After counting the beast coins, Fei Yu grabbed the beast coins and continued to be in a daze.

He was thinking about the big dragon and snake.

The longer Fei Yu stayed in this world, he gradually began to regard himself as an orc. Even though he is a semi-waste, he still has some sense of being an orc.

Once he became aware of this, Fei Yu could no longer look at his "accidental catch" with a normal mind.

After being in a daze for a whole day, Fei Yu found countless reasons to comfort himself, and finally managed to calm himself down -

his starting point was good, and his motives were extremely pure. And since everyone is male, if we investigate seriously, its not a big deal if we catch them... huh?