17

☆ 17. Chapter 17

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 17

After installing the antidote, Fei Yu took out a blue fruit from the basket, which was actually a space.

"Let me take a look." Shu Mu glanced at it casually, paused, and frowned, "Where did you get this blue fruit?"

"Blue fruit?" Fei Yu was not surprised at all by the name. , who asked the orcs to name them very simply and crudely, "I got this fruit by selling cola eggs." "

Who gave it to you in exchange?" Shu Mu asked, "How much did he give you?"

"It was a very young man. They were given to me in exchange for male orcs." Fei Yu said: "It's not too much, just twenty."

After hearing this, Shu Mu glared at him: "Twenty is not much? It's already a lot, okay? !"

These blue fruits were only as big as jujubes, not enough to hold two handfuls. Fei Yu really didn't think they were many.

Fei Yu didn't defend himself, but Shu Mu couldn't stand the indifferent expression on his face.

If you don't take the treasure seriously, where can you put the faces of those pharmacists who are obsessed with blue fruits?

But then I thought about it, Fei Yu was not a pharmacist, so it was quite normal for him not to recognize Lan Guo. Taking a step back, even the pharmacists probably dont know much about Lan Guo.

Shu Muqi finally calmed down a bit.

Yes, he is also one of those who longs for the blue fruit.

Shu Mu asked curiously: "What did the orc who gave you the blue fruit say? Does he know the function of the blue fruit?" He shouldn't know, right? Knowing that he took it out to exchange it, or exchanged it for 20 pieces, this is not a bad idea for a normal person.

Feiyu replied calmly: "He said that if you chop the blue fruit and leave it for a long time, the hot energy inside will dissipate. Then mix it with honey and eat it. It will promote the awakening of orcs who have no awakening ability. It will help improve orcs who have awakened their abilities."

Shu Mu chewed the candy, "No more?"

"No more." Fei Yu nodded.

Shu Mu chuckled: "He didn't even tell you the most basic functions of blue berries. I don't think he knows much about blue berries. And among the functions he told you, some are true and some are false. Accompanied by honey Eat, hahaha, thank him for making it up." After Shu Mu laughed, he praised: "Although it is nonsense to mix the blue fruits with honey, it is mixed with honey, which shows that he still has some discernment. "

Yuan and Xiao: "..."

Regarding the basic function of blue fruit, the young orc has indeed not said anything. Fei Yu has some guesses, and he thinks that his thinking is probably correct.

Feiyu coughed and asked, "Is the basic function of blue fruit very helpful to orcs who have awakened fire-type abilities?" "

You guessed it." Shu Mu raised an eyebrow, "The blue fruit feels hot when touched. Yes, only a fool can't guess it."

Yuan asked anxiously from the side: "You said that blue fruit mixed with honey is effective. That orc is talking nonsense. What about its effect?" He couldn't help but hold his breath, as if As if afraid of someone hearing it, he asked in a low voice: "It will help improve abilities. Is this... true?"