27

☆ 28. Chapter 27

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 27 As

soon as he walked in, Fei Yu was happy at first, and then he was surprised.

Fortunately, from the outside, this restaurant looks like the same type of stone house that Fei Yu rented. It also has three floors, but the structure inside is different. For example, the first floor is exactly what Fei Yu wanted most, with everything connected into one large room.

There are ten tables on the first floor of the restaurant, some are large tables that can seat more than a dozen people, and some are small tables that can only seat four people. Ten tables were distributed next to the four walls, leaving a medium-sized piece of ground in the center surrounded by the tables.

At this moment, the two orcs standing in the middle of the open space, seemingly performing, were the source of Fei Yu's surprise.

Without it, the two orcs seemed to be fighting.

I saw two orcs, a male and a female, standing face to face, with less than a meter between them. The male orc relied on his height of more than two meters to look down at the female orc in front of him who was at most 1.8 meters tall.

The male orc raised his eyebrows and grinned, and taunted the female orc with disdain: "Little dwarf, get out of the way. Do you dare to ask me to fight if your thighs combined are as thick as my arms?" The

female orc was unexpectedly silent. Angry, she stretched her hand back, and a plate with barbecue was placed in her palm.

"Wait for me to finish if you can." The female orc said, grabbing the fist-sized piece of barbecue on the plate, biting and eating it slowly.

The male orc... listened to her words the entire time and waited motionless.

After finishing the meat, the female orc handed the plate to the side, and someone immediately reached out to take it. The female orc clapped her hands, and under everyone's gaze, she sculpted into a shape similar to that of a bodybuilder. Then there was a crackling sound in her bones, and her whole body instantly grew several centimeters taller, her limbs became thicker, and her muscles exploded.

Like Popeye swallowing a can of spinach.

The female orc looked up to the sky and let out an angry roar, then rushed over and beat the male orc violently. It was a real beating, hitting the flesh, especially the face, which was the most exciting. The male orc resisted for a few times, then howled and just held his head and was beaten.

After being beaten for almost thirty seconds, the male orc fell straight to the ground with a cry, closed his eyes, kicked off his legs, and died.

Of course, this death was not a real death. When the performance ended and sparse applause came from the surroundings, the male orc climbed up from the ground again, hugged the female orc who beat him, his face was bruised and purple with pride. smile.

The male orc asked loudly: "You all know how powerful my partner is, right?"

The orcs sitting around the table and eating booed: "I see, I see, tsk, tsk, your mate is really ruthless."

"It's not ruthlessness, it's strength. "The male orc stared and said dissatisfiedly, "My partner is so powerful, she can beat me like this with just a little strength." The

female orc touched his face and asked in concern: "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." The male orc said gently, "As long as you eat less food from this store next time."