The priest knew that the old orc was right, but he couldn't calm down. It is not uncommon for each orc tribe leader to change his position like Ji Si, and it is even normal. However, it is rare for an orc to be stabbed in the back by his best companion, especially if he grew up together. Even if such an orc becomes a clan leader, it will be difficult for him to gain the trust of other orcs, and he will be looked down upon by the orcs. Only by challenging and robbing openly can you win the respect of the orcs.

The priest snorted and said disdainfully: "You don't believe me, isn't it because I was only an intermediate beast warrior at that time and had not yet awakened my spiritual ability? If it were me now, would you believe it?" The

old orc choked. After a while, he will probably believe it, right? But it was too late to say this. The fact was that the priest at that time was not only weak, but also an ordinary beast warrior. How could a powerful orc be willing to listen to the opinions of a weak orc?

The priest was too lazy to say any more. Anyway, no matter what he said, the old orc would not believe it, even if Ji Hui, who promised to take good care of Lord Jis, would lose him.

The priest took out a bottle of medicinal solution from his arms, with a hint of cruelty in his eyes, grabbed Ji Hui's chin and poured it in roughly.

"He will wake up in a while. I'm leaving." The priest left in a hurry. Now that it has been confirmed that the person from the Yan tribe is Master Ji Si, why is he still wasting time in the tribe? If Ji Hui was doing well, he would still have to worry about it, but now, haha... just enjoy the last part of his life.

Not long after the priest left, Ji Hui woke up in bed. He rolled his eyes stiffly and saw only the old orc and a few orc warriors guarding him.

"Where's Priest Ji Dong?" Ji Hui spat out a mouthful of blood after finishing his sentence. He wiped it with his hand, and it was so scarlet that it hurt his eyes.

"Priest..." the old orc hesitated for a few seconds and then lied: "The priest saw that your injury never healed, so he decided to leave the orcs and go outside to look for herbs that could cure your injury."

Ji Hui's face was livid. Hearing this, he finally relaxed a little: "I knew that the priest was the most loyal to me."

Thinking of the priest's attitude, the old orc couldn't help but shake his head. He didn't say much. With Ji Hui's current situation, he really couldn't withstand any more blows.

"Clan leader, please have a good rest. If anything happens, ask the beast warrior to call me." Ever since Ji Hui fell, all the affairs of the Dragon Snake Clan have fallen on the old beastman. He is really busy.

"Wait." Ji Hui called him hoarsely, and asked gloomily: "Have all the beast warriors set off?"

The old orc didn't know why: "What?"

"I didn't ask you to take over the intermediate beast warriors in the clan. Gather them all and let the senior beast warriors lead them to the Yan tribe to bring Ji Si back?" Ji Hui said impatiently.

"Ah?" The old orc was stunned. Ji Hui did say this, wasn't it a joke?

Ji Hui understood, and immediately spat out another mouthful of blood, holding the blood foam in his mouth and saying word by word: "You didn't do it?" The

old orc was silent.

He naturally hopes that Ji Si will return to the Dragon Snake Clan, but sending a few beast warriors there is enough. Let all high-level and intermediate beast warriors go to the Yan tribe to pick up Ji Si? Is Ji Hui crazy? The dragon and snake clan are powerful, but they also need the protection of the orcs! The powerful beast warriors are all gone, who will be responsible for the defense of the beast clan? Who is responsible for watching over the entire Xiao tribe with so many orcs? What if the Liger tribe takes the opportunity to attack?