"Enthusiasm?! Who is talking nonsense? They obviously look down on us." "

That must be because you are too ugly!"

"Are you good-looking? If you can, let's go to the door and have a look. Whoever is wrong will give the beast coins." When it comes to giving beast coins, in fact, what the bellicose orcs want more is to give the losing orc a good beating. But who said that no matter how many beast coins you bring, you wont be able to eat enough? The more you can save, the better.

A group of people walked toward the gate of the Yan tribe aggressively. As they got closer, they happened to see a large group of orcs from the foreign tribe lining up there.

"Why are those orcs all dressed in rags? With that look, they will definitely be laughed to death by the orcs of the Yan tribe at the door."

"No way, just wait and see if you don't believe it."

Those orcs in rags are exactly Ji Si brought a surprise to Fei Yu. Because they would all live in the Yan tribe from now on, if there were only a few orcs, Ji Si would just ask people to find permanent residence for them. But this time he brought back more than a hundred orcs, and it would be faster to have them do it for them than to line up here to register one by one.

Ji Si said hello to the orc in charge of registration, then went back to the restaurant and couldn't wait to see Fei Yu.

He wanted to be the first to tell Fei Yu about the surprise before these orcs came in.

At the door, the abandoned orcs were a little embarrassed at first, but after hearing the gentle voice of the male orc of the Yan tribe that made their skin crawl, their embarrassment was immediately thrown away, leaving them filled with fear.

"What's your name?"

"Yi, Yi." Yi replied fearfully, avoiding the male orc's gaze that was so hot that it seemed to burn him to ashes. Ah, I heard that the orcs of the Yan tribe would directly snatch good-looking orcs to be their mates. Don't, don't fall in love with him. Compared to males, he still wants female orcs who can give birth to cubs!

"How old are you? What abilities do you have?

Do you want to live in the Yan tribe forever?" "Twenty or twenty years old...the ability to move, to move, to settle down."

Yi Xin answered all the questions of the male orc, and waited until the other party finally asked After that, he breathed a sigh of relief and ran towards the Yan tribe.

"Wait a minute." The male orc suddenly called him.

Yi felt a little in his heart and turned around with a grimace. Did he really fall in love with him?

The male orc took out a rough linen skirt and handed it over, "Please put this on."

Wings took it without tears: "..." He didn't want to wear the clothes of an orc who had bad intentions towards him.

Holding the clothes in hand, he quickly ran into the small room instructed to change, without even hearing the male orc calling him. Entering inside, Tsubasa found that the small room was divided into ten small grids by wooden boards.

"Do you want to take a shower?" There were two male orcs sitting in the room. Seeing him come in, one of them raised his eyelids and glanced at him, then went straight to one of the cubicles to fill the water.

They are really releasing water, filling a large basin full of water. The basin was big enough to hold him, and I didn't know what to do with so much water.

"Don't be stunned, go wash up quickly." The male orc urged.

"Oh, oh." Tsubasa realized after taking off his clothes and sitting in the big basin.