The anger was mixed with the joy of having food to eat.

The anger was also mixed with the worry that the spirit chefs would cause another "awkward" incident, until -

"Those spirit chefs' food stores have all been moved to the Zaizai Restaurant."

"That's right, it's the ones built by the orcs. Shi Fang. "

" Isn't Shifang left for yourself? Oh, why not leave it for yourself? I thought it was the hard work of seeing us to expand the cub restaurant. "

"Me too, I had a dream for several nights in a row that whenever I wanted to eat food from Zai Zai Restaurant, there would be an empty table at any time, and I could eat until I couldn't eat anymore!" The

orcs simply didn't know whether to be happy or sad. In fact, they were only blinded by their temporary emotions, and soon the smart orcs reacted.

"The newly built stone houses are for those spiritual chefs. Aren't all the spiritual chefs learning to cook food from Yu recently?"

Many orcs subconsciously thought of some of the spiritual chefs who had learned to cook from Fei Yu. Later, it seemed that the food they had been selling was the food they learned from Fei Yu... The orcs suddenly realized it, and then they ran towards Zai Zai Restaurant one by one.

They almost used the fastest speed in their lives, and turned into animal shapes one after another. Either their legs were soaring like hot wheels, or their wings were whirring, and their legless and wingless bodies slithered into a black line. Line...

The whole tribe seemed to have suddenly started a national running competition.

The one who took advantage was the orc who happened to be at Zai Zai Restaurant.

More than a dozen huge water curtains were concave in half arcs in the air, and a GG that had never been seen before was being played inside. The content played in each water curtain is different. The only thing that is the same is that even if the food inside is known to be fake, the orcs who see it still make the saliva flow out uncontrollably. The pan-fried fish fillet is golden and dripping with oil, the sweet and sour pork ribs are coated in a sticky sauce, the boiled meat is studded with chili peppers, and the slices of meat and vegetables are sandwiched from the milky white soup... I

have never seen it before. If you have never seen it before, regardless of whether you can eat it or not, it is a feast for the eyes.

The orcs still want to eat the food they have eaten, and they will never get tired of it no matter how much they eat. They want to eat food they haven't eaten before, even if they have to empty their beast coins, that's no problem.

What surrounds the rain curtain is no longer the blooming flowers, but plates of delicacies that look like the real thing.

"Ouch!" An orc who had just arrived subconsciously opened his mouth to bite the food that fell in front of him. Not only did he miss it, but he also dropped it on the ground. Amid the roars of laughter from everyone, he stood up several times, his dark face turning red, "Why are you laughing? I don't believe you have never eaten before."

As soon as these words came out, the orcs fell silent.

They actually ate it. Some believe falsehoods to be true and eat them sincerely. Some people know that it is fake, but they dont believe in evil and want to try their luck - what if they bump into a pot of real stuff?

The orc who saw GG first naturally got the delicious food first.

Friends of the spiritual chefs, friends of Fei Jisi, old customers of Zai Zai Restaurant, because of Fei Yu's existence, it can be said that the owner of the furniture store and linen shop has been reborn... All the orcs who come have brought more or less with them. A little gift, not as much as the whole beast given to Fei Yu when he first opened the restaurant, but the sum of half a small and half small gifts was enough to fill the surrounding open space.