? I have a mouth on my body, and you can't control it." The female of the Sky Fox Clan is not here. He smiled happily and was about to shout again in Fei Yu's direction, but there was a sudden chill on his mouth. She reached out and touched it. It was smooth and cold, as if her mouth was covered with a layer of ice. She subconsciously wanted to open her mouth, but her upper and lower lips stayed firmly in place. Now the Sky Fox Clan female couldn't help but admit it. Ji Si really used his ice power to freeze her mouth.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Rather than having her mouth frozen, what was even more unbelievable to her was that there was actually a male orc who was willing to do anything to a beautiful female like her. Is this orc a male? !

The Sky Fox female, who had never been treated like this, her eyes instantly turned red, and she quickly gestured to the beast warriors who were following her. Some of the beast warriors were from the Sky Fox clan, but most of them were beastmen from the Liger clan. At this time, seeing the female of the Sky Fox tribe that many of them liked being bullied like this, they immediately rushed over with howls.

"We're coming too!" The Yan tribe beast warriors rushed towards them without retreating at all, shouting as they rushed: "Don't be soft, beat them to death!"

A melee broke out on the spot. Ji Si had no interest in bullying the weak. But he was afraid of affecting Fei Yu, so he just used his voice ability to make them roll away and fight.

Fei Yu noticed it when the orcs from the Sky Fox tribe and the Liger tribe came over. He didn't want to pay attention at first, but those people couldn't shake his concentration. But who among those orcs happened to be the one he was interested in? And the other party came to your door automatically. Anyway, Fei Yu had just finished a round of training, so he was not in a hurry, so he might as well meet the person now, saving him the trouble of having to look for him again after he was done.

"Stop fighting, let her come over." As soon as Fei Yu said something, the beast warriors of the Yan tribe stopped immediately, and their bodies flickered with light, and they returned to their human form. The Yan tribe stopped fighting, and the female Sky Fox tribe who had finally covered her mouth with a thin layer of ice immediately asked the beast warriors following her to stop and step aside.

The female of the Tianhu tribe let out a breath, looked at Fei Yu and said, "Let's go and talk about it, okay?"

Yes, the female of the Tianhu tribe was the one who talked to Fei Yu at the trading stall and seemed to know the original owner, which made Fei Yu curious. Fellow orcs.

"Okay." Fei Yu nodded and motioned for the other party to follow him.

Ji Si grabbed Fei Yu's wrist and asked angrily and worriedly: "Are you going to take her away?" His tone was raised several degrees.

Fei Yu looked at him speechlessly.

"Take her away" and "go and talk to her" shouldn't be too different, okay?

Fei Yu wanted to say a few words of comfort, but seeing the aggrieved look on Ji Si's face that said "I don't want you to abandon me if you don't listen"...

forget it, he had already spent several rounds of coaxing.

So, Fei Yu left like this. Ji Si was so angry that her eyes turned red, and finally she followed him secretly.

He didn't want to eavesdrop, he wanted to protect Yu!

Seeing that the distance was almost close, Fei Yu stopped, turned around and asked directly: "What do you want from me?" When the

Tianhu tribe orc heard this, he burst into tears without saying a word. Coming down, Fei Yu, who had seen many tough female orcs, was really not used to it.