36. A Cruel Tease

Start from the beginning

"I thought you liked me like that?"

I grumble, lifting myself off of her. I take the blanket with me, exposing her completely. My shirt has risen to her chest, her underwear dangerously low against her hips.

"Fuck me," I whisper, avoiding the sight of her.

I turn around, seeing Nala in her bed, sleeping. "Let me take a shower first," I mumble, walking to the bathroom.

"Holy shit," I hear her gasp.

Alarms go off, blaring in my head, spiraling in too many directions. I whip around, looking at her, seeing if I missed anything. My eyes lock on her skin, traveling down her body like a scope. "What's wrong?" I panic.

"Your back," she replies.

Confusion lurks around me, until understanding kicks in, "Oh," I mumble, embarrassed. "Those are from my boss," I shrug.

"No," she gulps, "I knew about those." A pause.

"You've got scratches raking down your back from my nails," she murmurs, shy, guilty.

"Oh," I smirk, "I wouldn't mind those as scars."

Her eyes widen, "I didn't mean to do that so hard, I mean, they're red, almost bleeding."

Sensations of pleasure linger throughout my body, the mere thought of her digging her nails into me is deliciously welcomed.

"Then make sure you draw blood next time," I grin, enjoying the way her eyes widen. I make my way to the bathroom.

"I keep forgetting you're crazy," I hear her whisper just as I shut the door.

My attention turns to my reflection in the mirror as I turn myself to the side, catching a glimpse of her marks. I smile to myself, wanting more.

It isn't long before I'm in the shower, under the steaming water, imagining her with me.

The blood rushing down my body isn't going away anytime soon. It's suffocating, painful in a way.

My instincts take over me, driving me insane.

I slide my hands down my body, dragging my fingers all over my skin. A slight gasp leaves my lips the second my fingers brush my cock.

I slowly begin to rub back and forth against my skin, taking pleasure in the sensations spiraling throughout my body. My other hand gently rakes over my abs, wishing it was hers. Touching me in ways that would send me off the deep end.

Her voice echoes in my mind, the way she whispers my name, the way she begged me to keep going last night.

My hand pumping up and down, picking up the pace, tightening around my cock.

A groan escapes me, leaving me breathless.

The faster my hand goes, the more I'm thinking about her, wishing she was in here.

I surprise myself when a whimper abandons my lips.

A loud knock sounds against the door. "Elijah?" I hear her call out.

"Fuck," I whisper to myself.

"Can I come in? I need to pee," I hear.

I still in place, feeling my heart pounding, my cock throbbing, desperately needing pleasure.

I don't recognize my voice, it's rough, hoarse, "Yeah, come in."

I hear a click, and the sound of her feet shuffling in.

I stand under the water, willing myself to stop, to push the thoughts of her out of my mind.

My eyes close, hoping the sensations in my body drown out.