36. A Cruel Tease

(Rhea's outfit at the end!)

Elijah

Gray fabric meets my gaze as I blink my eyes open. I lift my head, immediately seeing a sleeping Rhea. The rise and fall of her chest echoes throughout my body.

I take pleasure in seeing her so peaceful, so free, so vulnerable. Her hand rests on the back of my shoulder, while her legs cling to mine, keeping me pressed against her, on top of her.

Soft, black hair curls around her shoulder, mere inches from my cheek.

I smile at the view of her.

The thought of no longer seeing hate in her eyes for me, instead she's clinging to me, keeping me close to her. She's dressed in nothing but my shirt and her underwear.

I voted to sleep naked, but she was too cold after our shower last night.

Suddenly, the pattern of breathing I've come to know changes, she begins to stir, her eyes barely open.

"Mmm," she hums.

"Good morning," I grin.

"Morning," she hardly mumbles.

"You look so beautiful," I admit. "Shhh," she shushes, "stop lying."

I gasp dramatically, offended. "When have I ever lied?"

A glare I've become familiar with meets my stare. "Yeah, yeah, I know," I huff. I begin to lift myself off of her, giving her room to breathe when her legs clamp down around my waist, dropping me to her body in an instant.

"Christ," I groan, looking down at our bodies connected. I look up, seeing her with a playful grin.

"What is that?" She asks too innocently.

"Nothing," I grumble.

"No, it doesn't seem like nothing," she breathes, letting her hand snake dangerously low.

I hold my breath, watching her hand go lower. "It's kind of hard," she grins.

"It's nothi-" I gasp when her hand touches the only fabric covering me. "Oh," she hums, "that's what that was."

Her hand doesn't leave, instead, she begins rubbing me, letting each finger form their own sensation. Moans ripple through me, relying on her touch.

"Please," I whisper, "keep going."

She reaches farther, going from top to bottom, meanwhile her other hand caresses my abs, trailing up and down my body.

"It's unfair how hot you look when you wake up," she utters, watching me as I moan, tilting my head back.

She leans forward, placing a simple kiss on my throat. I groan in pleasure, wanting more.

"Elijah," she whispers, incredibly low. "God," I moan, feeling her fingers more intensely, "say it again."

"Please, Elijah," she practically moans in my ear.

Her voice alone is enough to send me into the deep end. A suffering hunger overcomes me, wanting her more than ever.

"I'm hungry, let's go get breakfast," she smiles.

My heart sinks, "What?"

"Come on, let's go," she giggles, her hand leaving my boxers.

I groan in pain, "baby please, I can't. Not now."

"Why? Something wrong?"

I stare at her, unmoving, pinning her body down with mine, "You're evil."