Wasp's Lives

"What? How?" Sonic asked in confusion as he saw the whole army come in. "It seems they triangulated your position and used your energy signature to breach the dome," Wasp explained to Sonic, who looked down at his shoes again. Wasp crossed her arms and continued with her line: "Hm. Clever. That's what I would've done." He then sped over to Thorn and Poinsettia, happy to see them. He even gave Birdie a pat on her beak before Wasp snarled and said, "Predictable."

Dashing up to the stern of the Kraken, Sonic asked what they were all doing in the Grim. "It's called saving your butt. What do you think we're doing?" Knucks asked as he crossed his arms. Sonic shook his head and said, "This wasn't the deal! I'm gonna give myself up and you guys are spared!" Most of the Resistance didn't agree with Sonic as Rebel flew up to him to explain her case: "No one believes that fox will keep her word. You fought at our side, all of us, often enough. Doing the same is the least we can do."

Sonic was fixing to speak, but Batten charged in and away from Batten. "Actually the least we could do would be nothing," she said. Rebel shook her head at Rebel as Knucks asked from below: "Can we move this along? I've got places to be and they're disappearing as we speak." Wasp couldn't believe what she was seeing. "So that's your plan? Catch me off guard? Some genius you are," Wasp said with a sigh. Sonic looked over to see her, and laughed nervously. He said something to try and back it up, but the fox wasn't impressed.

"THAT'S IT! YOU'VE BETRAYED ME FOR THE FINAL TIME. THE DEAL'S OFF!" Wasp yelled as her eyes glitched again. Sonic then spoke something else, not seeing her glitching eyes: "How about a new deal? Hand over the Prism and join us. We'll save the Shatterverse together as well as laugh about this over a couple of chili dogs. I can introduce you to Chip and-" Wasp then cut Sonic off and said, "Who said I liked chili dogs? I HATE THEM." This made him gasp in horror as the fox's eyes began to glitch more. "You think you can come here and give me the commands?" She flew up to her balcony area with her weapon out as her Grimbots aligned on the bottom. "This is my world, my paradise...AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING IN THE WAY!" she yelled.

Gnarly was having some doubts already. He didn't like this one bit. "Don't do this! Look around, you're outnumbered!" Sonic exclaimed to Wasp, who didn't buy this at all. She was done playing around with Sonic, and she was losing it. "Give us the prism and we can fix everything. Please!" Wasp still didn't buy it as her eyes glitched again. "You won't even be able to save yourselves. In fact, I'D RATHER WATCH YOU DIE!" she yelled with an evil smile. Soon, one of her eyes turned into a rainbow colored mess as she flew up to the balcony of her palace and extended it with a wall and by making it taller. She had really gone mad with power, and her face showed it.

Once she had absorbed energy into her weapon to do the palace modifications, she drew in more energy from the prism to zap her Grimbots with, soon forming more of them in the process. Many of the same Grimbot appeared on the arena, Knucks scoffing over Wasp just surrendering like that. Sonic was fixing to head into battle, but Rebel stopped him with an explanation: "Boss Sonic, think! Wasp brought you here so she could drain your prism energy and powers. You can't go rushing off."

Sonic realized she was right. "It's too late to fix this by myself," he said. Sonic soon landed in front of his army, ready for battle. "Let's teach Wasp that if she messes with one of us, she messes with all of us," the hedgehog then said as he cracked his knuckles. Everyone cheered in advance as Wasp shook her head and said, "I'm tired of your games. Grimbots, ATTACK!" With that, the fate of the Shatterverse had begun!

Everyone had taken their part in the battle. It when well at first, but eventually it all started going wrong. Many of the fighters were getting knocked onto themselves and arguments had occurred every once in awhile. Sonic couldn't believe what was going on as he watched the chaotic fight happen around him. Why can't we work together? The fight's just starting and we're already losing, Sonic thought to himself in a bit of terror.