Shatterverse Designs and Descriptions for HoaG, SoaW Sonic

All three designs for my Sonic in this version of Sonic Prime, all drawn by yours truly!

Here are the descriptions for each one of the Shatterverse Sonics in clockwise order:

New Yolk: After when some of his power was stolen by the Chaos Council to power of the city, this Sonic tends to stay underground, but teleports to the surface to aid the Resistance team in bringing back the home they lost. He also was the only friend Tails Nine ever had ever since he built his additional robotic tails for himself, and some say that this Sonic's roars can be heard from underneath the ground as his powerful earthquakes and shockwaves can cause power outages in the city.

Boscage Maze: A close friend to both Thorn Rose and Poinsetta(Annabelle's name in this Shatterverse)as well as being called the heart of the forest, Sonic stayed with the two of them when the others were driven out due to the two women's lust for keeping the forest they loved safe from harm. Even though Sonic knew that the others were taking what they needed to live, it still broke him down somewhat. Despite the trio being friends, they would usually argue, but with Sonic's abilities, he had the upper hand at things. Thorn and Poinsettia would eventually let Sonic welcome the others in at the end of it all.

No Place: Unlike the other two, Sonic here has the long tail present in his other form and can freely change into his much larger form on the surface while still retaining his smaller form and magic. The reason is that Knuckles the Dread claims Sonic to be a legendary sea serpent that lives underneath the waters and only arrises to protect the waters that it loves, destroying some ships in the process. Dread had seen the creature once, but hopes to see it again for a clearer picture.