There's No ARRGH in "Team"

In New Yoke City, Wasp and Nine were been taken into the Chaos Council's Mother Ship. Rusty turned to face them as Done-it spun around in his chair. "Well, if it isn't our favorite..." He hesitated at the end of his sentence, not knowing what to call them. He tried a variety of things before Nine scoffed and rolled his eyes. "If you wanna see a weasel, look in the mirror," he sighed.

Nine got zapped, and Wasp growled at the laser before Deep interrupted them. "I have one question for you two, and you two need to answer it very, very carefully," he snarled. Wasp sighed and said, "You've already stolen our Shatter Drive technology, what else could you want?"

Mr. Doctor Eggman laughed happily. "There's a whole Shatterverse of other worlds for us to conquer, and to do that, we'll need this mother ship fully operational," he mused, annoying Nine and Wasp. "Figure it out yourselves you dingdongs," Wasp snarled. Don't then got up to their faces. "Or we could figure out how to take you apart, piece by piece. It's up to you," he threatened.

That made Nine and Wasp flinch, yet she wished she could hug her sibling. Babble then laughed at the two of them, and this made the foxes realize...they didn't have that much of a choice.

-----------------

"You know these scalawags?" Dread asked Sonic as he ran next to the echidna captain. "Yes and no. Short version, they're also after the shard," Sonic explained. "You mean the Devil's Lighthouse? Let 'em have it!" Dread scoffed as he ducked under a laser. "I already told you, I want nothing to do with it."

As they continued to shoot, Sonic saved Dread before the sail fell. Sonic growled and got another headache. He started to feel funny that one time, but he ignored it. Rusty also watched Sonic from above before saying, "By order of the Chaos Council, surrender or be destroyed." Dread left Sonic, and he tried to convince her: "Rusty! This isn't New Yoke City! Come on, let's talk this-" Sonic got another headache, and he roared this time.

Rusty was about to cease Sonic's talking, but then she said, "I'm addressing the captain." Batten then addressed Sonic as the captain, and he smiled, pretending that that last headache never happened. "Sonic is the captain? I wish I were programed to laugh," Rusty said in disgust. Sonic then asked Rusty how she was even here, and he was a bit to close to the ledge.

"The tides of war have changed, and as for how I'm here, all of the Shatterverse is now the Council's for the taking. Last chance: surrender, or sink," she then explained. Batten was so excited, she had so many ideas to ask Sonic. "What's the plan Cap'n? Hang 'em from the yardarm, send 'em down to Davy Jones, feed them to the serpent?!" she asked in happiness.

"I hear you talking, but I have no clue what you're saying," Sonic finally said before Rusty commanded the Eggforcers to fire. They shot at the crew, but Sonic was sent flying off of the ship. "SONIC!" Desiree screamed. She took to the skies and grabbed Sonic's arm. "What are you doing?!" Sonic said freaking out. "I'm saving your life, duh! And I don't want you to be snake food," Desiree then said.

Sonic said understandable, but Rusty had her eyes focused on Sonic. "the Angel's Voyage is holding up surprisingly well," Sonic told Desiree, who nodded. "Aye, she's stronger than she looks," she told Sonic as she started to pull him up. Everyone then gasped in fear as they watched Desiree pull Sonic back up to the ship. Rusty went in for the attack, punching Desiree as she dropped Sonic.

"NO!" the fox shouted. Sonic tried to use his powers or activate his shoes, but they didn't work. Instead, Sonic was sent crashing into the ocean. "What happened?!" Dread asked in worriment. "That girl punched me. I dropped Sonic!" Desiree exclaimed. "What?!" Rose, Sails, and Batten all said in shock and horror.