( Apollo and Artemis, what they look like. )

"Beautiful." I whisper as Lilly nods smiling.

"Come, I'll help you out." Lilly says as I nod, I hide the earrings in my pockets.

Taking off the gloves I shove them in my pockets.

Following Lilly out the room I sigh.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask, walking now besides her.

"Aren't we friends?" She ask as I smile nodding, she giggles happily.

Walking in the kitchen we are stopped by a voice.

"Well who's this handsome young man?" Lilly and I turn around to see a woman, she's wearing her hair up, her dress is red and tight. Red lipstick stained on her lips and expensive jewelry on her.

I don't like stealing, but I'm willing to do anything for my ma. I was just trying to help her. Along with the rest, they steal but it's only when we need to, we don't use the money for drugs for anything we use the money for food, rent clothes and ect.

Lilly smiles. "This is Ryan." Lilly introduces me.

"I've never seen him." The woman says looking at me suspiciously.

"Ah, well Ryan..." Lilly says grabbing my hand holding It.

"He's a very special friend! " Lilly says lying, the woman eyes widen looking at our hands.

"Ah really! Well it's nice to meet you. Why don't you stay for a bit?" She ask.

"Oh n - no no. I've got to go." I say as she nods she says bye and we walk away.

Lilly walks me to my mortocyle.

"C - can I go with you?" Lilly burst out, I look at her.

"I - I don't like parties and it's boring. The k - kids aren't nice also." She says stuttering as she looks down at her heels.

Looking at her dress I say. "Is your dress really tight?"

She looks at me. "N - no, it's not tight as it looks. I don't like wearing tight dresses." She says as I nod.

"Come, get on." I say, I help her getting on. I get on in the front.

"Hold on tight." I say.

I feel her arms wrapped around my stomach.

I then sped off, I ride slow not going fast as she may be scared.

As we arrive at my house, I get off and help Lilly off.

"This is my house." I say, I look at her to see her smiling.

"Cool." She says looking at my house with not pity no disgust.

Pulling out my keys I open the door and let her inside first, going inside I lock the door behind me.

"Mamá!, I'm home!" I shout, my mum comes in the living room, she smiles looking at me and her smiles widens more looking at Lilly.

"Hi." Lilly says cutly.

"Hello darling." My ma says as Lilly blushes, I chulcke.

"Call me Mariah." Ma says.

"I'm Lilly, sorry about my outfit it's not a very good impression." Lilly says apologizing.

"Oh please I've seen you before, and Josie talked so good about you. You're a sweet girl no matter how you dress. Ah and thank you for giving Josie your cat, she's beautiful." My ma says as Lilly smiles happily.

"Are you hungry? We've got Mac and cheese, hotdogs. I'm sorry we don't have much but if you want I can make anything." Ma says.

"Don't worry, I'm not hungry. You're welcome also." Lilly says as my ma nods.

"Ryan!" Josie shouts before she can jump in my arms like she always does she stops and looks at Lilly, her eyes lit up.

She then run towards shouting her name happily.

"Can you play with me and Rose?!" Josie ask, Lilly nods.

Josie then grabs Lilly's hand and drags her to her room. I follow them chulcking.

Anothor chapter, thank you guys for reading and waiting patiently for an update.

Counted words: 1140