NEXT BOOK

I don't know how to say goodbye to my characters. Vihaan and Surbhi's story tugged at my heartstrings and made me feel happy and sad, both at the same time.

This was my first romance novel, and as far as debut books go, I'll say this one was a success. I did not get an overwhelming amount of views, but that wasn't what I was aiming for (no, seriously).

My motive was to complete a book by myself. To prove to myself that I have what it takes. And I know it's clear with the small number of reviews that there are people who would like to read what I write.

Thank you so much to all my readers who considered giving this book a chance. If you reached this far, then please consider leaving a review.

See you soon in the next book that will narrate Shruti's story. The epilogue to this book, which I'll upload much later, will have an opening to her book, and we'll get to meet the MMC, too.

For now, I can tell you that it will be a Father X Nanny romance. But it gets more complicated than that because he is married, and the daughter is his adopted niece. No cheating is involved. Happy ending.

Again, please consider leaving a review. Even a small sentence means a lot to me.

Thanks for being a lovely audience.