*Cate Blanchett*

#20: Delicate

...

Y/N's P.O.V.

~~~

(ECelebNews!)

The alleged abusive Marvel actress star Y/n L/n
is facing a lawsuit from her former driver Jack Moore, accusing her of assault.
Based on the leaked cctv footage, before getting inside his car, Y/n chased him then punched the poor driver with her right fist while her girlfriend Cate Blanchett was following behind, trying to stop the outrageous behavior.

We've witnessed Y/n L/n growing up as a child star and now made a legacy and history that is known around the world. Has fame now caught up with Y/n and will this be the start of her downfall?

It is confirmed that Y/n will star at the new Marvel female superhero movie that will be released in spring and officially titled as 'Ms. Silencer.'
But now with the lawsuit and evidence, will this movie is still a go? Or will she be recasted?

~~~

~♥~

This ain't for the best
My reputation's never been worse, so
You must like me for me

We can't make
Any promises now, can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink

~♥~

"Where's my fucking glasses?" I whispered not so gently on my self while desperately rummaging through the back seat of this car. My manager is knocking the door and so my stress is building up with pressure. After a minute of still not finding the damn glasses I give up.

Fucking things, you can't find it when you need them.

I frustratingly fixed my hair then knock at the window of the car to signal them to open the door. I braced my self with all the flashes that's going to meet my senses.

After I got out of the car, I look down and used my purse to cover my face. The paparazzi's camera are all flashing at me, and a lot of questions are thrown at me which I try to ignore.

"Did you really punch that poor driver?"

"Is the marvel movie is still a go?"

"You posted a picture of a kid on your Instagram, is that your own child?"