*Sandra Bullock*

#7: Not That Interesting

...

Y/n's POV

I'm peacefully watching an anime titled FairyTail while eating a vanilla icecream and drinking a chocolate shake, which I can't get enough of. A sweet desserts while watching is the ideal lazy day for me. Everything is so nice, the weather is great and I'm about to finish the tournament Arc. At this point I can say life is good until someone ringed my phone. I forgot to power it off which is so dumb of me. I looked at it and saw it is my bestfriend so I answered it.

"Hey! Y/n what you doin?" She asked in a sing-song way letting me know she needs something.

"Oohh I am so so so busy that I really have to call you back later when I'm free. ByYyYEeEe!" I sarcastically said and hang up. I know she's gonna call me back. And I'm not wrong, she called me again seconds later.

"Oh, shut the fuck up I know you're doing nothing!" She said and and I growled not wanting to be interrupted from my laziness.

"What do you need Blair?" I said and paused my anime. I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to say goodbye to my moment a while ago.

"I'm going to attend a party come with me!" I sighed loudly to let her hear I don't want to go. "Come on Y/n I don't want to go alone!"

"Find someone then Blair!" I said and was about to hang up but she said something that made me go up and get ready.

...

.

.

.

"This is a party for the cast of The Lost City Blair." I said to her while face-palming her. She looked at me with a guilty smile. We are now at a bar so I ordered a glass of tequila and the bartender obliged.

"Aaaannd?" She said after downing a shot.

"And Anne-Hathaway isn't part of the cast?" My tequila was served to me so I took a sip.

"So?" I looked at her as if she is the most insufferable person in the whole wide world. Which she is but still, how can she say 'sSsSoOoOooo'?!

"Maybe she'll arrive, I mean it's a big party!" She said and I just rolled my eyes at her and gulped the rest of tequila and ordered again.

"How much is my bill?" I ask the bartender but he said it was already paid. What The Hell?

"What? Who paid it?" He just shrugged then continues his work.

"See? Just enjoy the party! Anne-Hathaway may not be here but Sandra Bullock is!" She said while shouting into my ear because the music is blasting around the area. Are we just gonna ignore the fact that someone paid my bill?

"Nah, she's not that interesting to me." I said casually while sipping my drink. Her mouth and eyes literally went 'O' then she grabbed her drink then excused herself. I don't know what's wrong with her but what I do know is that I don't regret it. I mean what is even special with Sandra? That she's tall? Hmp Anne is still the best for me.

"Ouch! That is a blow for my ego don't ya think? I just found out that I'm not that interesting." I heard someone said beside me so I twist my head and motherfucker, Sandra Bullock heard me. So that's why Blair excused herself. Such a traitor.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I ahh uhm... I really am sorry." I stuttered not really knowing what to say.

"I love that you're not taking back what you said."