*Emma Stone*

#14: Dinner

...

Y/n's POV

"Klosce this is crazy! I literally saw you flirting with that bitch and now you are here in front of me defending her?"

"What? I'm not defending her, I'm just saying that we are not flirting with each other, we are just talking."

It's been like this for the past 15minutes and I'm getting tired and bored. We are inside of his car screaming at each other because I saw him flirting another girl, asking for her number and buying her drinks and he's gonna tell me they are just talking?

Bullshit!

That is Bullshit!

It's always like this and nothing new anymore. We always fight because I will catch him with another girl then he's gonna say sorry then I'll forgive him then a week later it's like that again. So now I am making a decision that is better for the both of us.

He is still not yet finish talking when I saw a familiar car that stop on the street just outside his apartment. I opened the car door and before I go out I said something that made him speechless.

"You know what? Go, flirt all you like and "talk" to every girl you meet because from now fucking on, you are single." I said then slam the car door on his face. I started walking into the car when I heard him yell.

"What the fuck Y/n? You're gonna break up with me like that?" I stopped walking but I didn't turn around.

"Stop this!" He yelled at me but instead of following him, I continue walking and before I open the car door of my friend, I put my middle finger up to him making him more frustrated.

"Hoooo that was intense." Emma said while driving. I scoff at her the just look at the window. She doesn't say anything after that for the whole drive but she held my hand trying to comfort me which is very helpful.

We stopped in front of my apartment just sitting in her car in silence. Once the comfortable silence turning into an awkward one.

"I'm sorry you have to witnessed that, there is just no one else I can think of to call." I said awkwardly but she dismiss my apology.

"Hey, I'm glad that I'm the one who you called so don't apologize. I'm sorry for what happened but honestly? You are better without him." I look at her and her smile is so contagious that I found myself smiling too.

"Thank you for sticking with me. But why can't he? Am I not enough that he needs to find other girls? Am I not beautifu-"

"Don't even try to finish that. You are one of the best woman I have ever met so it's his lost. You are beautiful, gorgeous even. You are enough, it's just that he can't be contented so it is his problem not yours." She said to me and I can see the genuine intent on her blue sparkly eyes trying hard to make me understand my worth.

I hug her to her surprise but she return it after a seconds later. "Thank you Emma, I really appreciate your help." I whispered to her ear and she said 'No problem.' Back to me.

"I'll get going now, thank you for everything again." I said and open the car door but before I step outside she grab my hand. I look at her surprisingly.

"Are you sure you're ok to be alone?" She asked me sincerely.

"Yes, I want to be alone. I will text you don't worry." I said and I finally close the car door.

After seeing her car disappear, I walked straight into my home. Good thing I didn't move in yet with him even though we're two years together. Without Emma my confidence would probably at zero percent today. After all the bad things Klosce said to me I just realized now that he is so toxic and I was just blinded by my love to him. Emma warned me a lot of times but because of me, being crazy to him, I disregarded all of it. Oh how I regret that now.