*Elizabeth Olsen*

#2: F.T.a.J.K.M

...

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! You'll do great." My PA says to me before I go up on stage. I thanked her and proceed to face the thousand crowds who is here to listen to my music live and support me.

I've been dreaming for this concert since i was 14. Now that i'm 26, it's happening.

With a big smile i started my first song and the second and the third until halfway through my fourth song I started to walk around the stage. I can somewhat see the people on the front row. I'm trying to hold their hands and making them sing some parts.

One person caught my eye. There are a lot of people i'm expecting but not her. She is watching me intently and luckily I didn't mess up my song. I finished it and gone back to the center of stage.

I talked to the crowd and thank god their not yet sick of me.

"This next song is very special to me. This was not supposed to be a part of the album but then 'things' happened and this song was born. This is for the person that I loved the most, until now!"

I breathlessly said to the crowd while fixing my guitar. I found her again and now I don't know if she gets it but yes, this song is for her.

'Line Without A Hook'
By: Ricky Montgomery
(Changed some of the lyrics, i copied it from tiktok so credits to the one who changed it)

~I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me
When we're alone
You can hold my hand
If no one's home~

"Liz are you still afraid?"

"Y/n what you're asking is easier said than done!"

"Why? Why is it so hard for you to tell the people that you love me? It's been two years Liz."

"Y/n I want privacy, I want our relationship to be private."

~Do you like it when I'm away?
If I went and hurt my body, baby
Would you love me the same?
I can feel all my bones coming back
And I'm craving motion~

"The relationship we have right now is a Secret Relationship, not a private one. You are hiding me from the world! You are hiding your love to me from the eyes of everyone!"

"Is what I'm doing is not enough?"

"You are enough! You will never be not enough, but I want to hold your hand when we're outside, kiss you whenever I want! And I want the world to know that I am Elizabeth Olsen's."

~Mama never really learns how to live by herself
It's a curse
And it's growing
You're a pond and I'm an ocean~

"Liz, just tell me the truth please. Do you even love me?"

"What are you saying? Ofcourse I love you! I love you more than anything?"

"Then tell me why? Just tell me your fucking reason, damn this!"

~Oh, all my emotions
Feel like explosions when you are around
And I've found a way to kill the sounds, oh~