*Jodie Comer*

#13: We Deserve This.

...

A/n: People of the society, this is a fiction only so whatever you're going to read here is NOT REAL. I'm also not a professional when it comes to youtube animators, making music and featuring music to one's tv series or movie so inaccuracies are inevitable.

...

Y/n's POV

Usually mornings are not my thing but today? I feel satisfied, overflowed by joy, and positivity is in the air. Sun is shining straight into my face so I turn my naked body that is under the new comforter (we changed it before we've gone to sleep) into my right most likely because I'm on the left side of the bed. And there I saw an angel.

Cringey, I know. But seeing Jodie's peaceful sleeping face is really angelic. Her lips that I can't get enough to last night, her flawless skin, her nose, her closed eyes. Everything about her is perfect that I even question myself why me?

There are a lot of women who she can have a one night stand with and yet she chose me. Someone who has a crush on her for as long as I can remember, but ofcourse she don't know that. I'm good at hiding my real feelings.

We stayed up until 4am so I doubt that she will wake up soon as it's still 7 in the morning. So I carefully get out of her bed and put on my clothes that are scattered on her bedroom floor. Once I finished fixing myself, I go downstairs and went straight to the kitchen to cook something for the both of us.

...

I checked the time, it's already 7:23 am, means I have to go. I ate my food and put Jodie's food at the middle of the table and went upstairs to leave a note on her bedside table.

'Goodmorning/goodafternoon Angel, there is food waiting for you in the dining room. I have to go now, I have work. Bye :)'

I take a look at her before I close her curtains and close the bedroom door. No matter how much I want this to continue and be something more, I still didn't forget that this is just a one time thing. Nothing more, nothing less. So I didn't left anything other than that note and food. No number, nor address. Not even my name. Incase she didn't remember.

I am inside a car looking at my phone for emails. I grab an uber if you're curious. While checking my emails, Suddenly my phone rings revealing Olivia.

"Why?"

"I don't know if you're grumpy or what?" I hear her say. Olivia is one of my friend that I trust my life with. She's been with me through highs and lows even though she is some sort of a celebrity now, bruh, she didn't forget about me.

"Are you really listening to your song right now?" I asked her then I hear her scoffs and I can visualize her shrugging her shoulders.

"Why? What's wrong with that?" This girl is really incredible.

"Traitor? 8 in the morning and that's what you're listening to? And to top it all, it's your own song, aren't you sick of it?" I ask her without missing a beat.

"Self-support is important bitch! Anyways where are you? I was so worried about gou last night." I rolled my eyes at her statement even though she can't see it.