*Catherine Zeta-Jones*

#18: Right Feeling

...

"Y/n? Y/n? are you here? Where are you? Where is she?" I heard a troubled voice calling me from outside this bathroom I'm in. I picked up my white gown to avoid stepping on it and opened the door to face my soon to be wife.

"Hey, hey, honey, i'm here. What's wrong? W-what happened?" I asked her after I saw her her gorgeous face, stunning fitted dress that hugs her curves very well and her hair that is down which I really love. I was blown for a second but the worry and scared looks she have is making my stomach churn.

"Y/n... I don't feel well." She is gripping both of my arms and fear can be easily identified on her face.

"What do you mean?" I ask her carefully, not liking where this conversation is going. She looked at me then looked at all the people on the room, signalling for them to give us some privacy. They all look at each other then at me. I nod at them then in a second they are gone.

"Catherine, now tell me what the problem is?" I ask almost in a whisper. I feel like I can hear my heart thumping in anxiety than my voice.

"This doesn't feel right." She said with a broken voice. I can feel my eyes watering. I tried to pull my arms out of her reached but her grip is too tight. She's still not letting me go so I tried to find some reason.

"What do you mean? Did I do something wrong? Tell me i'll try to fix it-"

"No, it... it's not something you can fix Y/n. I can't do this... No, I don't wanna do this."

My heart shattered at her words that my knees gave up. I lost my balanced and was about to hit the ground but she caught me. She's holding me close and hugging me tight.

~~~

"So that was 3 years ago?" The interviewer ask after I told them that part of my life.

"Have you ever have regrets on what happened? You know... thinking that maybe if you could've done something different then maybe this or that could've had happened."

"At some point in my life, yes I had regrets. But Catherine is just so patient and understanding with me that she knows how to assure me, that most of what happened in my life is not my fault. She knows how to turn my overthinking head, off. She knows how to calm me down and how to handle my frustrations. She really knows me. And of course vice versa. And that made me realize that if I chose to do the other options in my life at those points, I would probably be married to other person which would never live up to Catherine. And I would definitely regret that more."

~~~

"Oh baby, i'm saying that I don't wanna do this grand wedding now. I'm suggesting that I would like to spend this day and this ceremony with us alone and the kids. Just the four of us and no paparazzi's, and fake friends. I want this thing to be intimate and not like a reality tv show." She said while we"re sitting on the floor and she's hugging me from behind. I faced her with a smudged make-up and probably messed up up-do hair.