*Hayley Atwell*

#4: Sugar Mommy

...

Y/n's POV

Argh the bills are here again. One of the most dreadful part of being an adult. I'm young but still an adult. I'm turning 25 in two months. It's hard I admit but as long as I am away from my dad and step mom who is making this hellish world more insufferable... then I can survive this expensive earth.

''KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!' A very loud knocks are heard on my door. That is probably my landlady. She hates me more than my parents hate me and I know very well why. I haven't paid my last... and last... and last... and... this month's rents.

I'm sorry ok, I am doing my best, it's just that it's hard to strive without anyone's help, with the list of bills and a salary that is barely helping me to survive.

I opened my door and smiled at her awkwardly. If you look at her eyebrows it will look like it was connected for a long time because of her anger at me.

"Hi Mrs. Linn, how can I help you?" I ask politely and carefully.

"Don't Hi Hi me! When are you going to pay your rent? It's been months Y/n!" Her nostrils are flaring because of so much anger.

"Just give me more time, I promise I will pay you!" I said to her with my hands intertwined and my voice pleading.

"I gave you time and what happened? Your bills are stacked. Tell me if I give you one more week... where are you going to get 20,000 php? Plus the electric and your water bill?"

"I'll find a way, just please give me more time!" I said devastatingly, and she just shakes her head and said that I have one week or else I have to find another place to live.

I plop myself into the couch and just look around the house. It's small but presentable. Although it's just the inside, because outside the apartment is trash. In my location right now... drug deal in a broad daylight is casual. Killing anyone who oppose your way is normal. And polices chasing criminals are a routine. Yup I'm in a middle of a squatter area somewhere in the Philippines.

What can I do? This apartment is cheap, yes it's horrible on the outside but really presentable on the inside. Though the things that I have now here that makes my house looks normal is just for show for my girlfriend who is currently at L.A.

Of course she said that I should just live with her there but I have to stay here to get my grandmother's 24k gold locket that my mom strictly told me to get. It's just that my aunt who is suppose to give me the locket, is not in this country for a long time until now. I was planning on meeting her now when I got a text from her earlier in the morning.

As I was getting ready I found my mother and I's picture on my drawer. That locket has a sentimental value for my mom so the least thing I can do for her after she passed away is to get it. I love my mother so much that I would do anything to fulfill her wishes.

.

..

"Ahh you have grown into such a lovely woman Y/n!" My aunt said after she makes herself comfortable sitting in front of me. I love my aunt Girlie and it's been a long time since we last saw each other.

"Aww thank you tita Girlie. How are you? And why does it takes you like how many months to get here?" I ask her with so much curiosity painted into my face.