*Blake Lively*

#10: Better Than Her

...

Y/n's POV

I'm with Blake today just chillin in my house since she just finished shooting the simple favor and she wanted to spend time with me.

We knew each other since I can remember. We are not doing anything other than eating and watching a movie when my phone rang. I groaned out of frustration and answered it without even checking who the caller is.

Unknown: Hey y/n/n (your nickname) it's been a long time how are you? My eyebrows furrowed when I heard that certain voice. Oh I hated how that voice brings me comfort and familiarity even though I hate her, I hate how she used me a lot of times and how I let her used me!

Blake saw how I frown that's why she paused the movie and faced me.

Y/n: Hey Katrina I'm good, why did you call?

Katrina: Oh, are you not gonna ask me first how am I? Never mind, I'm just wondering if you are free tonight? Why don't we hang out? Oh I know this tactic of her. This will never get old huh?

Y/n: No I don't wanna hang out, I'm busy. Bye!

I hung up on her without even second thinking. I am not gonna fall into her trap anymore. I'm done! Besides I have my eyes on someone right now. I'm not saying it's someone who is sitting beside me now but... maybe?

"Are you ok? Who is that?" Blake asked that brought me back from my trance. Her husky voice is something I would probably get use to.

"I'm fine, it's just Katrina. Sorry about that let's continue watching." I said trying to dismiss the topic but my phone rings again which I didn't answer. Blake knew all too well that it's trouble for me when Katrina called so she is looking at me with her one brow shot up.

"Y/n I'm proud of you for turning her down but why is it so hard for you to block her number?" She asked that makes me so nervous that I can't even look at her. It's been my question too everytime Katrina's gonna call me.

"I don't r-really know Blake. I guess I still treat her as a f-friend... I guess?" Even a glance at her I don't have the courage to take.

"That Katrina brings trouble into your life more than Satan does, so it's better to cut your relationship with her." She said that made us both giggled but then she tilted my head and as soon as I met her gaze, blush comes in to my cheeks.

"I'm serious Y/n. She just calls you for sex when she broke up with her exes and will leave you after that? You deserves someone better." My brows furrowed when she stated that and a smirk is plastered into my face.

"And who is that?"

"Who is what?"

"Who do you think I deserve?" I asked her and she just play the movie.

"I don't know but maybe someone who knows you're worth." She said that made me look at the tv. Kinda disappointed with her answer tho. It's so vague and I was kinda hoping she'll say her name but whatever. She will never like me back anyways.

...

We are now watching our third movie since Katrina called and when my doorbell rang I got really anxious. I kinda know who it was but I'm hoping I'm wrong and it was just some mail or whatever. I stand up and look into the peephole and ofcourse she is here. Who am I kidding? Of course it is her and of course she will not let it go.