*Aubrey Plaza*

#16: I Will Be By Your Side

...

Y/n's POV

"Hey Y/n! Isn't it too early for you to be here?" The bouncer on the entrance of this bar ask, which is Carlo. The corner of my lips turned up and I just tapped his shoulder then I start to make my way inside. Dark surroundings with LED lights, loud music, people on the dance floor, most are still sober, and the air that consumed by smoke from cigarettes are the things that welcomed me.

I went straight to the counter seeing Sheila making drinks. I cleared my throat to get her attention and it was successful. She twists her body to face me and her face lights up. Though her brows are furrowed she still has her smile.

"Y/n, I think you are too early to be here."

"Well something came up, the usual please and make it three." She pursed her lips, nods at my request and she went to make it. While waiting for my drink I can see her narrowed and winced eyes looking over me at time to time but I dismissed it. I'm fine she doesn't need to worry.

~~~~~

"Hey, I'm ready, how about you? I can't wait to see you!" I can't seem to erase my smile knowing I can see her again after almost two months.

"Hey Y/n about that..." My smile drops and my shoulder slump at her tone. I can see where is this going again. "Babe I'm sorry, I can't go. We have to reshoot some scenes. It was accidentally deleted." I hear her say from the other line. I am in front of my vanity getting my hair ready, but I dropped the curler that is attached on my hair knowing it's has no use anymore.

"Of course, Aubrey, I haven't seen you for almost two months. We managed not to meet in 6 weeks despite living on the same room. I get your work, It's just that I missed you already..." I didn't raise my voice knowing that her job is draining too. I paused for a second then said something in almost a begging manner. "Please let this be the last time."

"I know babe but I promise you this is the last time and I'm taking a break. We will spend time together I promise. I love you." I can't do anything but to just heave a sigh.

"I love you too." I said back then ended the call without even hearing her saying goodbye. I look back at the mirror while my hands are resting on the vanity table. I saw my fitted dress hugs the curves of my body. It is an inches above my knees and it has a slit. I honestly like my look so I thought, it'll be a waste if I didn't go out.

So what I did was I finished my hair and finalize my look. Once I'm done I gaze at myself on the mirror and  was satisfied at the way I turn out. I took a pic at myself and sent it to Aubrey. Huh, her loss.