It's great to work with such an amazing spiritual chef.

The beast warriors of the Yan tribe held their chests and heads high, happy and proud.

Yu, but they belong to the Yan tribe!

The ingredients, which were also packed in small wooden baskets, were carried by the beast warriors and placed one by one in front of the spiritual chefs.

After looking at the chefs participating in the second round, Fei Yu found that he seemed to have misunderstood the ingredients in the first round.

According to what the leader of the Liger Tribe said, after the first round of identification of ingredients and herbs, the spirit chef passed the test if the beast warriors tasted them without any problems. But after the results came out, except for the beast warriors of the Yan tribe who really had no problems at all, the orcs in other tribes who were responsible for tasting the food were more or less troubled.

Judging from this, the only person who passed the first round was the spiritual chef of the Yan tribe. But there are obviously many spiritual chefs from other tribes who have stepped forward to continue the second round, so what is going on?

Ji Si, who was paying close attention to Fei Yu, saw his doubts and came over to explain in a low voice and quickly.

"I forgot to tell you that the word "no problems" in the hunting battle does not mean that there is nothing wrong at all. It actually refers to the beast warriors who are still capable of fighting." Ji Si's breath blew on Fei Yu's ears, tickling him. Yes, Fei Yu's ears couldn't help but tremble. Jisi looked amused and deliberately moved closer, "Even if it feels a little uncomfortable, as long as there is still fighting power, or during the rest period from the end of the first round to the beginning of the second round, the orcs who have lost their fighting power can regain their fighting power in time, then Even if the spirit chef passes."

Fei Yu put a finger on Ji Si's forehead to push him away, and said with a helpless smile: "I know."

There were very few people in the first round of identification, and each tribe had already done it. With the preparation for heavy bleeding and the help of any amount of medicinal liquid, there are quite a few beast warriors who can do it "no problem".

This is also for the second round of testing. Otherwise, there will be no beast warriors in the first round. Is it possible that the spirit chef really needs to speak personally in the second round?

Fei Yu picked up the wooden basket assigned to him and looked at it. He was shocked when he saw it.

The basket is filled with energy-rich ingredients! Several of them even look familiar!

You know, since coming to this world, all Fei Yu has seen are ordinary ingredients. What the spirit chef has to do is to use his own abilities to endow these ordinary ingredients with energy, so that the beast warriors can further enhance their strength by eating food that matches their own abilities.

It is precisely because of being able to do this that a spiritual chef is a spiritual chef.

But if there is no such restriction and the food itself contains energy, doesn't that mean that ordinary orcs can also become spiritual chefs?

Fei Yu was picking the ingredients in the wooden basket and suddenly shook his head and smiled. If it were what he thought, Lingchu wouldn't be so popular. The reason why ordinary orcs have not become spiritual chefs is probably because there are not many energy-containing ingredients, and it is probably not easy to grow them, so they are not available everywhere.

Fei Yu was not concerned about this, he was just a little excited about Ling Zhi's appearance.

Yes, the ingredients in the wooden basket are actually spiritual plants. Although the energy they contain is not even up to the lowest standard of spiritual plants, it still cannot conceal the fact that they are spiritual plants.