Oh..." The orcs He nodded in understanding.

Guo said impatiently: "Why are you asking so many questions? It would be nice if you knew it was for food." He

said in a deep voice: "Eat quickly!" After saying that, he directly picked up a noodle in the bowl and sucked it all away.

Fei Yu followed closely and ate it, licking the empty bowl and complaining: "Yu, this noodle is too little. It feels like you haven't eaten it."

Fei Yu smiled and asked: "Isn't it delicious?"

"It's delicious." That's it. Because it was so delicious, she felt as if she had never eaten it before.

A dozen sin beasts also imitated the example of Hui Guo and the two and immediately finished the noodles in the bowl.

"This is so delicious!"

"If I can eat such delicious food, I am willing to be a sinful beast for the rest of my life."

Guo rolled his eyes and said angrily: "Then I will bring you another bowl of noodles. You Is it okay if you dont need to eliminate the evil beast brand?"

"Hey, no, no..."

The oldest male orc reluctantly clutched the empty bowl in his hand, and mustered up the courage to ask: "You, don't you want to give it to me? Shall we remove the mark of the sinful beast? How can we get something to eat?"

"That bowl of noodles is the way to remove the mark of the sinful beast from you." Fei Yu said with a smile. The noodles were mixed with body-tempering liquid prepared by several spiritual plants. Only a little bit was needed to remove the marks on their faces - treating those marks as impurities in the body. "Look," Fei Yu poked his cheek, "the mark on your face is gone."

These dozen sin beasts are not like Hui Heguo, who has the kind of medicine that can temporarily hide the mark of sin beasts. liquid. Fei Yu made them cover their faces in his own name, then secretly put them into a wooden cart specially designed for the restaurant, and secretly brought them into the tribe.

"Ah, the mark on your face is gone."

"Yours is gone too."

A dozen orcs touched each other's faces with trembling fingers, and suddenly started crying.

"The bones on your face are so broken that I shed tears."

"Aren't you the same?"

They cried for a while and suddenly knelt down on one knee in front of Fei Yu.

"Sir, we will be your loyal beast warriors from now on."

"Get up." Fei Yu helped them up one by one, turned to Hui and said: "Take them out of the tribe."

These orcs were brought in secretly. Since the brand has been removed, Of course, he had to re-enter the tribe openly and with a new identity. As for why Kong was not asked to help directly, firstly, the orcs were very prejudiced against evil beasts. Maybe Kong would hinder Feiyu from agreeing, but he would definitely not do it willingly. Feiyu wanted to reduce the hidden dangers as much as possible. Secondly, it wouldn't be troublesome for him to come by himself. Besides, he guessed that these orcs didn't want too many people to know their original identities.

With the arrival of the first batch of evil beasts, several more batches of evil beasts came one after another. Fei Yu treated them all equally and came out personally to explain and comfort them.

Slowly, more and more sin beasts heard the news and came to the Yan tribe to ask Fei Yu to take them in.

Fei Yu doesn't want every sin beast. Except for the sin beasts that Hui knows, all other sin beasts must first ask about their origins and why they became sin beasts, and then observe their behavior in private for a period of time before deciding whether to stay. them.