Thinking of the domineering power of the Dragon Snake Clan, Shu Mu helplessly said Rolling his eyes: "Do I really have to go back?"

The two orcs nodded heavily: "Yes!"

Shu Mu smiled bitterly, turned to Fei Yu and said pitifully: "You heard it too, I have to go. . So can you make a lot of sweets and put them in a wooden box that can preserve food for me to take away?"

Fei Yu smiled and said: "No problem."

Shu Mu breathed a sigh of relief, "Don't worry, I will use the liquid medicine. In exchange."

The scarred orc next to him widened his eyes: "Exchanging the liquid for food?" Just using the liquid for some food? Even though its made by Lingchu, its still very wasteful, okay?

Shu Mu's good mood disappeared as soon as he saw him, and asked coldly: "When are you leaving?"

"Next day and night?"

As soon as the words were spoken at the same time, the two orcs immediately looked at each other awkwardly. One glance.

The fat-faced orc indicated with his eyes: If you leave, you won't be able to eat delicious food.

The scarred orc also responded with his eyes: But the clan leader is still waiting for treatment.

Fat-faced orc: With the priest here, it can be delayed for a long time.

Scar Orc: ...Okay.

"Let's set out next day."

After leaving the room, the Scarred Orc returned his attention to Fei Yu.

"How can there be orcs from different races who look exactly the same?" He muttered, and suddenly slapped his forehead hard, "Oops, I forgot to ask him what race he is." Not

only the scarred orcs suspected Fei Yu, but Fei Yu Yu also wanted to get some news from him.

"There are still vacant rooms on the fourth floor. If you are willing, you can stay here." Fei Yu said proactively.

"Really?" The fat-faced orc didn't want it at all.

The scarred orc looked straight at Fei Yu and asked: "Which race of orc are you?"

Fei Yu blinked and said nonsense: "Long-eared orc."

"Long-eared orc?" The kind with two hind legs. A race that breaks the bones of orcs? He didn't believe it immediately, and asked again: "Can you change into a beast shape and let me see it?"

Before Fei Yu could say anything, the fat-faced orc looked at him strangely: "Why do you suddenly ask people to change into a beast shape? You Are you challenging him? How did he offend you?"

Making an unknown orc transform into a beast for no reason is tantamount to challenging him.

The scarred orc also reacted. He hesitated for a moment, gritted his teeth and said: "He is so good at making food, so he must be very strong. I just feel itchy and want to fight him." He looked at Fei Yu sinisterly, "I don't know. Do you have the courage?"

A male would not refuse when asked this question, but to his surprise, Fei Yu refused.

"Sorry, I have to take care of the cubs, so I don't have time."

Orcs have always regarded cubs as extremely important. Taking care of cubs? This is a very good and powerful reason.

The scarred orc suddenly remembered that the former leader had a cub, and his pupils shrank slightly. Could it be that the cub this male wanted to take care of was the little dragon snake?