Why?

Naturally, it was because they all knew that Fei Yu was in a coma. He was so ill that he fell into coma and could only lie down and wait for death.

"Your Majesty, God of Beasts, why did you take such a good spiritual chef away in advance?"

"The God of Beasts must be jealous of us, and he also wants to eat the food made by Yu."

"Can't we wait until Yu naturally dies of old age before eating? Death? If you fall, you will never be able to survive again. The time you spend dead is much longer than the time you are alive."

"The Beast God is impatient and can't let people die so early."

"I don't believe it or not! Yu will never die. Yes!" Some of the orcs cried.

Even the leader Kong sent beast warriors to inquire, fearing that Fei Yu's death would ruin all his plans.

When Fei Yu drowsily radiated his spiritual power, he heard "die die die" all over his ears.

The key is that he died.

When did he die? Didn't he just change into an animal form?

Yes, beast form!

Feiyu sat up, forgetting that he was still in his animal form. He bent up and down with his two front legs and his upper body. One of them failed to land properly, half of his body tilted, and he almost rolled out of the bed, which scared Ji Si. Come quickly and help him.

"Are you awake?" Ji Si pressed Fei Yu on the bed with two arms with unusual force, and coaxed softly: "You can change into animal form. Don't be afraid, you have hair on your head, not bald."

Fei Yu struggled for a few times and couldn't get away, so he said helplessly: "Let me go."

His eyes were larger than when he was in human form, and they seemed to be filled with a layer of water vapor, which made Ji Si subconsciously lick her lips, feeling a little bitter. Dry tongue.

"Then you promise me not to be sad."

"I'm really not sad." Fei Yu said, "Look at me, I'm no longer a useless beast, so how can I still be unhappy?" "

That's right." How could losing hair be like this? Compare? Ji Si let go of Fei Yu.

Fei Yu recalled the feeling when he transformed into the animal form, and a wave of warmth surged through his body. In a blink of an eye, he transformed back into his human form.

Glossy.

"Why don't you cover me with a quilt?" Fei Yu asked incredulously.

"Your beast form is so big that the quilt is not enough to cover you." Ji Si explained with a gentle expression: "After the adult orc transforms into the beast form, the fur or scales can insulate most of the cold, so there is no need to cover you with a quilt."

Fei Yumu said What should I do if someone sees me trying to say something? Then he thought, most orcs have no moral integrity, so asking him like this would make him look weird.

"I made a big popsicle for you to eat." Seeing that Fei Yu was still not happy, Ji Si moved the ice sculpture that he had kept intact for three days with his ice power in front of Fei Yu.

Fei Yu had just put on his clothes and was stunned when he saw the ice sculpture.

Ji Si, who didn't notice, said to himself: "I made a beast-shaped popsicle from the Sky Fox Tribe. It's a bit ugly, but I promise it tastes absolutely delicious."

Fei Yu blinked, not knowing. Where should I start vomiting?

Sky Fox Clan? No kidding, this is clearly a dog with wings or a pug.