However this is not the end.

After a while, several pairs of orcs started fighting in a challenging manner. It was all the orcs at the back who challenged the orcs at the front, and it was obvious that the fighting ability was weaker than their own.

The orcs from the Stone Tribe approached the crowd and asked curiously: "Why are they fighting?"

The orc in question glanced at him and said casually: "You are an orc from a foreign tribe, right? Why are they fighting? Isn't it just what the orcs at the back think? Occupy the seat in front and go to Zaizai Restaurant to eat?"

The orcs from the Stone Tribe were even more puzzled, "But didn't Zaizai Restaurant say that they can't jump in line, let alone fight? Even if Zaizai Restaurant doesn't care, the beasts from the Yan Tribe are responsible for guarding What about the warriors? They also allow the orcs to fight casually in the tribe?"

"Who said it was casual? They are obviously a challenge allowed between the beast warriors."

"That's true." The orcs of the Stone Tribe said, "That kid What about Zai Zai Restaurant? Why did you suddenly stop caring about

it?" "It's just because Zai Zai Restaurant can't be controlled anymore, so these orcs are fighting without any scruples." "

Why can't it be controlled? Doesn't Zai Zai Restaurant have its own hunting team? "

Oh, the hunting team doesn't have the time to care about this." The orc looked around, got close to the stone tribe orc's ear, and said in a low voice mysteriously: "Let me tell you secretly, the chef of Zaizai Restaurant is very, very seriously ill." Sickness."

"What?" The Stone Tribe orc screamed. Yu is sick? Why did you suddenly get sick? What about their flavor cubes and popsicles? Can I still buy it in the future? "Are you really very sick?"

"Very serious." said the orc, "Recently, the hours for selling food in Zai Zai Restaurant have become shorter and shorter, and the food is not as much as before. The number of orcs who can eat food has been greatly reduced. It is said that It's because he is so sick that he can't make food. A friend of mine went there and said that the orcs employed there were not energetic enough to do anything, they had a sad face and would sigh from time to time." The

orcs of the Stone Tribe understood: "So everyone Do you all want to eat as much as you can while Yu can still make food?"

"That's right. In order to grab the front position, everyone challenges each other to determine the winner."

The orcs of the Stone Tribe will inquire. The news of the arrival was immediately told to his companions, who were heartbroken and unwilling to believe it.

"How can you say you're sick when you're fine?"

"Who knows, let's go in and have a look."

A group of people squeezed into the restaurant and were about to walk to the fourth floor by familiar means when they were stopped by Hui.

"Are you here to buy seasoning cubes and popsicles?" Both parties knew each other, and Hui didn't hide anything from them. He waved his hands and said, "I can't buy it now. I can't see anyone." "

Can't see anyone?" The orc from the Stone Tribe thought. After a while, "Is Yu really seriously ill?"

Hui didn't know what to say and nodded vaguely.

"You haven't found a pharmacist?"

"You have."

"It must be the pharmacist from your Yan tribe. I'll go find someone from the Stone tribe." He said and was about to leave.