"..."

Beast People turned their heads and looked at the sky and the earth, but they were too embarrassed to look at Fei Yu.

What should I do if I accidentally tell the truth?

Fei Yu smiled and shook his head, first taking out the seasoning cubes he had prepared and giving them to them. In addition to what they could buy with the beast coins they each brought, Feiyu gave each of them fifty additional seasoning cubes.

"Can't you give me more?"

"We promise to replenish the beast coins for you."

"This is enough," Fei Yu said. He could make as many seasoning cubes as he wanted, but he didn't want to spend all his time making seasoning cubes. There are so many orcs from the Stone Tribe, and they will definitely not take everything to their own tribe to sell. And when they go to other tribes, once the food is known to the orcs in those tribes, more orcs will come to him to buy things, so he has to prepare it in advance.

"Okay, let's start with these seasoning cubes."

"Where are the popsicles? When will they be given to us?"

Fei Yu smiled and said, "Wait a minute, I'll get the popsicles." Before standing up, he paused. Question: "I want to know how you are going to take the popsicles back?" It is the hot season now, and there is no proper storage method. The popsicles will all turn into water as soon as they are taken out.

The leader of the hunting team who was first in line smiled proudly and pulled out a male orc behind him.

"Don't worry, we have already thought of this problem. He told him to stop." Pointing to the male orc, the leading orc explained with a smile: "His awakened ability is to preserve food."

"Preserve food?" Fei Yu asked curiously. Look to Zhi.

Zhi blushed and said: "If you use your ability, wild vegetables and other edible things can be stored for a period of time without spoiling. Prepared food can also be stored for a period of time without getting cold."

Isn't this just preservation and heat preservation? ?

Fei Yu glanced at Zhi a few more times with interest, his head turned, and in the end he said nothing and turned his attention to the other hunting teams.

There's no rush, he's not in a hurry at all. Sooner or later, this male who calls "Zhi" will be of greater use.

The remaining hunting teams stared at the hunting team that spoke first with ferocious expressions for a while, then gritted their teeth and said: "We have no way to save it." "

We all went to invite Zhi to join our hunting team, but it's a pity that we didn't grab it. Arrived."

Even though they didn't want to admit it, they still had to say that the hunting team they didn't grab had the beast coins.

"We came here just for luck. We want to see if you can do anything here."

The other hunting teams all looked at Fei Yu with expectant eyes: "Since you asked us to buy popsicles to sell, there must be a way to save them. Right?"

Fei Yu didn't live up to their expectations and said "hmm."

"There is indeed a way." But it's not free. "I have a wooden box here. The popsicles can be stored in it for about sixty days and nights without melting. After sixty days and nights, the box will be useless. At that time, you will need to buy wooden boxes again."

"And there is such a magical box?

Fei Yu said nonsensically: "It was made by an orc who awakened a special ability." "In fact, he soaked the wood used to make the box in the juice of a certain kind of spiritual plant. That kind of spiritual plant is of a very high level. As long as you take a little juice and mix it with water to make a container, you can ensure that the things stored inside will be preserved for a period of time. As it is. If you don't mix it with water and soak the corpse with a lot of the juice of this spiritual plant, the juice will not be used up, and the corpse will never decay. The