"I'm in charge of the barbecue, and the meat is so fragrant." "

I'm looking for wild vegetables to make soup, and the wild vegetables I'm looking for are tender and crispy!" "

I, I'm going to pick up branches. I know what kind of branches are made on fire. The food is the most delicious."

Everyone scrambled to show off in front of Ji Si, and soon they allocated their jobs properly.

Li took a step slower, rolled his eyes, and shouted in a hurry: "I have to guard the animal skin bag! There are some seasoning cubes made by Yu in there. What if someone steals them?"

A beast warrior sneered, "Yes. With the leader here, who can steal the seasoning cubes?"

"Then I have to guard it too!" Li said. "What if a little bird without eyes comes and takes a bite? Or what if it's blown away by the wind? ?"

Everyone: ...If that little bird had eyes, it would be the first one to peck this shameless bastard to death.

So, the flattering force was rewarded by Ji Si with a sesame-sized seasoning cube.

Soon, the smell of barbecue and broth gradually spread.

Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Ji Si generously cut off the seasoning cubes and handed them to the beast warriors in charge of roasting meat and cooking soup respectively.

The beast warrior who was doing the barbecue took the seasoning cubes, ground them into powder bit by bit, and spread the seasoning powder evenly on the barbecue without missing any loopholes.

The beast warrior who was making the soup also put the seasoning cubes into the pot bit by bit, and then quickly stuffed the secretly hidden little bit of seasoning cubes into his mouth while no one was paying attention.

The roasted meat and broth with seasoning cubes immediately explode into a richer aroma. The scent floated Nana, and with the breeze, it jumped into the depths of the woods, and was smelled by a group of beast warriors who were fighting powerful beasts.

A beast warrior moved his nose, his eyes were straight, and he covered the wound that was bleeding non-stop and murmured: "I'm probably really going to die. I can smell such a good food fragrance before I die. Thank you." Beast God."

"The Beast God must know that I don't like to die of hunger, so he let me die in the smell of food. Thank you to the Beast God." "

It's over, it's over, I can smell the smell of food, my nose is broken , this must be the beast god taking me away."

"Woo, I don't want to die yet." "

Before I die, I have to smell the food, but I can't eat it... How could I die like this? It's so miserable."

"Ouch——!" The beast that tortured them until they were about to die suddenly raised its head and let out an earth-shattering cry. It struck the ground with its hind hooves several times, and then it knocked away the people surrounding it. A few beast warriors, leaving them behind, Sayazi ran towards the place where the smell of food wafted.

"..."

"Did the beast god use food to summon the beast and save us?"

"How delicious is the food specially used to confuse the beast?" "

Shouldn't we run away quickly? What if the beast When you come back after eating, won't you have more strength to trample us to death?"

"Yes, run, run!"

Several orcs supported each other and walked towards the opposite side of the beast. After walking a few steps, they stopped crying with sad faces. Come down.