Fei Yu always thought that Rou, who liked Zhuang, got Zhuang's forgiveness and took over the job of taking care of the tiger cubs. Unexpectedly, the truth turned out to be that since returning from that hunting trip, Zhuang's hunting team had never gone out hunting again.

During these days, the hunting team was resting on its laurels, and the culprit was Ji Si.

Ji Si had long had the idea of ​​forming a hunting team, and the reason he told Fei Yu was that hunting required frequent outings, and he could find out information about other tribes, especially the Xiao tribe and the Rou tribe. Of course, the reason he didn't say it out loud was simply because of a little dissatisfaction - why did Feiyu need an unfamiliar male to do what he was looking for, when he could obviously do it better.

For this ulterior reason, when Ji Si was thinking about how to form a hunting team, he somehow came up with the idea of ​​just grabbing the strong hunting team and using them. The more I thought about it, the more feasible it became. Especially after secretly observing the hunting team several times and discovering that the members of the hunting team were very capable, Ji Si was completely tempted.

He directly went to the hunting team and started a one-on-one fight... Round after round, he beat all the orcs in the hunting team until they had no temper at all, and completely defeated them all. After showing his strength, it's time to express the benefits of following him. Which beast can be hunted more, whether powerful or not. What kind of hunted beast can earn more beast coins than before? The food he brings every time he goes out for hunting is better than before, especially the ice cup, which is very popular in the tribe. As a producer, he can reward it at any time based on his performance. They eat. Whats more, as long as you follow him, you dont have to queue up at Zaizai Restaurant!

As soon as this powerful reason came out, Child Control Dad Zhuang could no longer refuse.

Zhuang willingly gave up his position as the leader of the hunting team in order for his little tiger cub to have one more meal from the Zai Zai restaurant.

Zhuang, the leader, gave in, and the other beast warriors were even less reluctant -

they would laugh out loud at the thought of no longer having to queue. Just thinking about how others are queuing up, but they can arrogantly rely on the relationship of the new leader to go in and eat at any time with so many envious eyes, it feels so good.

In short, everyone is happy.

Xiwan lay down obediently and continued to recover from his injuries.

After a few rounds of fighting, he was beaten by Jisi for several rounds, and new injuries were added one after another. Jisi told everyone that they were not in a hurry to start the next hunt, so everyone simply did not buy any medicine.

Well, if you can save a little more, you can eat more at Zaizai Restaurant. Otherwise, you dont have to queue up, but you cant afford to eat because you dont have beast coins. How miserable would that be?

Having a hunting team is also a good thing for Fei Yu. At least it will be a lot more convenient to do some things.

"From now on, when you go hunting, I will take care of all the food." Fei Yu said.

Ji Si nodded, "If you are looking for anything in the future, just tell me."

"No problem." Fei Yu blinked and suddenly said: "I think it is a waste for the hunting team to only hunt. Do you...do you want to do more? "

Are you referring to asking for information?" Ji Si asked, "That's why I wanted to form a hunting team." "

No." Fei Yu shook his head, "I mean, every time you go hunting, do you want to By the way, I can sell some things, not only to earn beast coins, but also to let more orcs know about our restaurant."