Then what should we do? It is said that there are very powerful beast warriors behind Zaizai Restaurant, and Both the leader and Mr. Zhu are very helpful to the spiritual chef named Yu."

"If we are found out, we will definitely be kicked out of the tribe."

"Do you regret it?" The orc asked with a sneer, "If we don't do anything to the food store, we will be kicked out. We are all spiritual chefs. Are you willing to go hunting like ordinary beast warriors?" A spiritual chef who is used to being sought after by others, once the food store is gone, he can only make a living by joining a hunting team. Unless they choose to leave the Yan tribe.

"I don't regret it. I just hope that we can think it through before taking action."

"I... am still worried about being discovered. I might be beaten into a criminal beast by then. I don't dare to take this risk. It's better to leave the Yan tribe. Go to other tribes to develop."

"Actually, I also plan to leave the Yan tribe." There is no Zaizai restaurant in other tribes, so they don't need to be afraid at all.

In the end, only one of the several orcs who came agreed to stay and take action, and the rest left in a hurry after promising not to betray them.

"Bah! Eggless waste!"

"It's an embarrassment to our spirit chef who has awakened the ability to strengthen the body!"

"Okay, leave them alone." The orc said with an ugly face, "Without a few of them, there is nothing we can do. Let's continue to take action."

"Then we can only continue to wait?"

"No." The orc grinned, "We can't take action, but we can cause him some trouble first."

...

The beast of space / was handed over to the old orc. After the first feeding, Fei Yu completely became the hands-off shopkeeper. And Chu didn't disappoint him. With the fence built by Fei Yu himself, he didn't have to worry about wild beasts breaking through the fence and running out. After that, Chu started to play boldly with confidence.

The beast was first raised to be fat and strong, and its determination to break through the fence and escape was gradually destroyed by time. Now, it only grunts a few times when it is hungry, and usually does not sleep when it is full. Even when he wakes up to bask in the sun, the nest is still cleaned, which makes many orcs who see it can't help but feel envious.

In the middle of the night, several orcs sneaked into the beast's den.

"Have you found the entrance?" an orc asked in a breathy voice.

"Found it." Another orc replied breathlessly.

"Let's do it at the same time."

The three orcs immediately spread out and quietly moved towards the beast's nest they were eyeing. They opened the door of the nest as quickly as possible and quickly moved away.

The distance was far enough, and several orcs stopped and crouched to wait for any movement.

"Huh? Why didn't any wild beasts come out?"

"Did the door of the den not be fully opened?"

"Didn't all three of us open it?"

The leading orc gritted his teeth: "Let's go back and take a look!"

The three of them returned to their respective tasks. In front of the beast's den, when they took a look, they couldn't help but be speechless.

The door of the den was indeed wide open, but the beasts inside didn't seem to notice that the door was open. Forget about those who were sleeping. Those who obviously liked nocturnal activities wanted to get up and move around. They were just lying on the ground like a mountain of meat. What's going on looking out the entrance?