"It smells so good." The orcs twitched their noses in unison and couldn't wait to ask: "What's this delicious?"

Fei Yu smiled and explained one by one: "This is fried egg strips." The orcs called potatoes. Earthen eggs. "This is the Gugu Beast meat flower, wrapped in white and pink fruits and fried. Doesn't it look a bit like a flower? The other one is fried with the wings of the Cuckoo Beast. I chose the place with the most meat. It tastes pretty good, everyone. If you want to eat, you can go to the first floor of the restaurant to buy it before the big GG starts."

"Buy, buy, buy, I have to buy it!"

"Haha, I originally thought it would be a pity that I couldn't eat while watching the big GG. , I didnt expect that there was new food waiting for me!

Fried cuckoo meat? Is it any different from barbecued meat?

So, all the orcs rushed to the first floor in a swarm, and they didnt even look at it after entering. Look, they are clamoring for them all. It was no surprise to Guo Guo, who quickly collected the money and packed the food.

There were many beasts outside who just wanted to watch the free GG. The gluttons in their stomachs were also attracted by the aroma of food wafting from a distance. Several of them couldn't help but ran over and took out the beast coins to look at the big GG. Then, Quickly rush into the restaurant to grab food.

Feiyu prepared a sufficient amount of food, and more than half an hour later, the orcs returned to their seats carrying chips packed in plastic bags with smiles on their faces.

Eat a French fries, chew a chicken popcorn, nibble a piece of chicken wing, and take a sip of Coke with ice cubes. Even if you don't have a big BBQ, just eating these foods is worth it.

Fei Yu was worried at first that the orcs wouldn't be able to accept the taste of Coke, but unexpectedly everyone liked it quite a lot. Especially, there are ice cubes in it that you cant find at all during the hot season. Even if the Coke doesnt taste good, just because of the ice cubes, you dont have to worry about not selling the Coke.

...

Bursts of white smoke rose from all directions, quickly surrounding the orcs and the huge rain curtain in mid-air. And those orcs who were standing far away waiting for the big gg to play suddenly found that they could only see a white mist, and neither the orcs in the Zaizai Restaurant nor the rain curtain were anywhere to be seen.

At the same time, the orcs wrapped in smoke could not see the scene outside the smoke.

"Is this an ability?"

"It's so powerful?!"

An orc touched the smoke tentatively, but didn't touch anything. After a closer look, he found that the smoke was fake at all. For a moment, all the orcs looked at the rain curtain in mid-air, once again confirming their suspicions -

behind Zaizai Restaurant, there is definitely an orc who is powerful beyond imagination and has the ability to awaken illusions!

"Ah, the big GG has begun!" One of the orcs exclaimed. The orcs who were frightened by their imagination no longer cared about the illusion, and their eyes suddenly turned towards the rain curtain.

In the darkness, the four characters "Zai Zai Restaurant" appeared first. Of course, the orcs don't know these words, and Fei Yu doesn't need them to know them. As long as the orcs can roughly remember them as patterns, they will know that they come from Zai Zai Restaurant when they see them in the future.

In a dimly lit cave, a female orc with a big belly was lying on an animal skin mat. Her cheeks were sunken and she was as skinny as a stick except for her frighteningly large belly.