Courtship will make Fei Yu even more famous. All the orcs who have eaten the food he cooked have more or less blind trust in him.

Fei Yu listened to the discussions around him, shook his head and smiled, lit a fire in the fire pit in front of him, quickly set up a specially made extra-large stone pot, and started cooking food.

Naturally, we dont have that much time to prepare fresh food, so the chefs have prepared more than half of the food in advance. For example, a chef who cooks barbecue will directly put the half-cooked barbecue on the grill and continue to bake, and the oil star will instantly sizzle and explode.

Most of the chefs choose to grill and fry the meat, which makes them the fastest.

Fei Yu paid close attention to the food made by Ling Chunuo, the first of the tribe, and found that what he made was actually fried pork slices and fried shredded pork. The animal meat is cut into identical slices and shreds, then directly put into a large amount of oil and stir-fried. It's said to be fried, but it's almost fried. The meat slices are filled with a lot of sugar and a little sour fruit juice, and the shredded pork is filled with a lot of chili peppers that were exchanged from Fei Yu's place.

Fei Yu always felt that he didn't control the heat of these two foods very accurately, as if he had just figured it out not long ago.

Numa noticed his gaze, turned around and shouted: "How does the food I cook look? This is a new way of cooking food that I came up with when I was thinking about your braised pork." "

Not bad." Fei Yu He praised him without hiding it, and taught him directly: "When you fry the meat, you can first wrap it in some batter. The batter is just to sprinkle some white and pink fruits inside the cut meat, and then watch it beat in a few couscous. Put the grunt eggs in, it will be more delicious this way."

"Really?" Numa raised his eyebrows suspiciously, with a doubtful look on his face, but he shouted out faster than his head: "Quickly. Go find me some white and pink fruits." Zhu Chong helped, "I also want some cuckoo eggs."

Seeing that he had listened, Fei Yu smiled and turned back to continue his work.

The ingredients he brought this time were almost all Gugu beasts. He had no choice but to let the Gugu beasts reproduce the fastest in his breeding garden. After one crop was sold, two crops would be born immediately. It happened to take advantage of this opportunity. Courtship consumes a batch. It can not only solve your own problems, but also make other orcs happy. It is perfect.

Unlike other chefs who work up a sweat by grilling, frying or stir-frying, Fei Yu's style is completely different.

——Its hot season, let everyone eat something cold.

All the prepared Gugu beast meat has been marinated in advance, so taking it out now saves Fei Yu a lot of effort.

Prepare the tender gugu meat of white-cut gugu beast. Marinate it with salt, green onion and ginger slices to add flavor, then put it on the pot and steam it directly.

The gugu meat to be made into the saliva gugu beast was cooked in the restaurant early in the morning with ginger, chili, etc., and the dragon snake was artificially refrigerated, minced garlic, salt, chili oil, pepper candies... Fei Yu also made the sauce by the way. , take one from the bucket filled with Gugu beast meat, cut it into pieces, put them all into the pot on the side of the fire pit, and sprinkle the prepared sauce in, with red pepper rings and a few on top. The bright green wild vegetables are surrounded by spicy red oil sauce, which makes your mouth water.

Fei Yu originally only planned to make cold dishes, but because he exchanged a lot of chestnuts with Numa, he smelled the fragrance of chestnuts. Fei Yu, who hadn't eaten chestnuts for a long time, decided to make a temporary dish of red stuffed chestnuts. First, stir-fry the gogu animal meat, which has been washed, cut into pieces and drained of water, over high heat until the skin and meat are golden brown. Leave some oil to stir-fry the onion, ginger, pepper, star anise, and pepper. Add the meat again, and add some black fruit juice for color. , sprinkle some sugar and salt to taste, pour water and simmer until the juice is reduced.