Atharv's Past [part 17]

Start from the beginning

he kept saying he didn't do anything, she lied, she forced, she blamed, she did dirty things, I somewhat understood what it is about but only atharv can give a clear answer of his own blabbering. He kept hugging me for long time, slowly he pulled back and looked at me with his red swollen eyes which still contained tears. I slowly got turned off the showers by reaching my hands to the knob beside him. "what happened atharv, what did bua ji did when she came into the room" he looked at me and then looked away, I cupped his face in my hands and made him look at me, "Atharv I believe you, whatever you will say I will only trust you" I said as I saw some emotions flicker in his eyes.

"Dhara....that woman came in room....and...and she touc..hed.....me sensually...on my face and....on...my neck but before... before she can...do further I got up and.....ran....inside the shower....I am stilll....still scared of what....sh...she did..back th..then" he said and I looked at him with shock bua ji did what. "I ....I know..yo...you will no..not believe but ..please..tru..st me I am not lying...please" he said with so much vulnerability, I couldn't hold in anymore and kissed his forehead, and with a calm expression and voice I said, "I believe you atharv whatever you say is the only truth for me, So please tell me from the start"

He looked down for some time collecting himself to tell me all about him, all about his past, "first let me explain about my behaviour of that night" he said and I nodded, he is talking about the night he was drunk and yelled at me and pushed me away. "that day in office that woman, bua... came and told non sense stuff about our marriage and told you will leave me because I...I am not manly and if she sees me happy she will try to manipulate you and you will trust her only as everyone trusts what a woman says that made me angry thats why I got drunk and yelled at you" I nodded, "but why did she say that what the main reason atharv" I asked

He looked at me and sighed, "it was started when I turned 15, that woman has been living with us for few months at that time because she had bad relations with her husband and in laws at that time, soumya was 11 back then and naksh was 14 he always created problems for me and one such day was the day after my 15th birthday"

----------------------------------------------------

Author Pov:

[okay so I wont go in much detail just write it all in summary okay so it wont be boring plus it's a sensitive topic so I don't know if I will be able to describe it perfectly but I wrote it in such way it won't gain negative attention towards my writing]

Atharv, naksh and kunal were watching something on laptop, well you all can imagine what young teenage boys will watch on laptop when they are alone, porn yes they were watching porn. kunal was 13 so naksh called him too, atharv wasn't much interested but boys will be boys. They were watching when they heard a cough, they all looked up and gulped seeing sadhna rajput, standing infront of them, the lady was 35 years old but didn't look a year older than sweet 18 her skin flawless, and fire in her aura a top class model would fail in front of her. "What are you all doing??", "mom we didn't do anything it was atharv bhai yeah it was him" naksh said and looked at atharv with pleading look. 

"yes bua I turned it on and called them too" atharv said taking the blame on himself so that his younger ones wont get into trouble. Sadhna nodded and asked kunal and naksh to leave the room so that she can scold Atharv in personal. They left and it was just sadhna and atharv in the room, she sat on the bed near to him and held his hand and grazed her finger on his arm making him feel a little discomfort. "what were you watching atharv should I tell your dad about it" Atharv freaked out hearing his dad's name, "no no bua please dont tell dad please please I am sorry please" he said and sadhna smirked as she lingered her gaze all over atharv's figure.

"bade hogye ho tum hmm ladka Jawan horha hm am I right" atharv coughed "um maybe" he said and she smiled leaning more closer to him. "tonight come into my room you have to do something for me hm otherwise I will tell your dad about this thing" "yes yes bua I will do anything just dont tell dad" he said and closed the laptop and left the room.