Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The Lizardmen were a peculiar race. They were descendants of humans and dragons who had done the devil's tango and had a child. This race is known for its mixed traits inherited by being descendants of dragons, also known for its great coordination with its species. Just like the goblins, they were a versatile race. Currently, the only Lizardmen in this country were the Dragonewts under Adad who were employed patrollers around the forest.

Rimuru set aside the papers, before smashing his head on the table. The sun's rays illuminated the entire room from the large window behind him. Rimuru was dealing with the feeling of boredom, nothing interesting besides watching the country grow was happening.

Rimuru pouted as he looked in front of him, he had noticed something was off with Adad today. For some reason, the dragonewt was taking longer than anticipated to complete his patrol.

(Speaking of Adad...) [Rimuru]

Rimuru turned his head around and looked through the window, having known the timeframe Adad made a complete round around the Forest. Adad would complete a round around the forest with his patrols every four hours, taking two-hour breaks every two rounds. At night, Adad and his squad would rest as Shadow unleashed her clones everywhere.

Right, she doesn't need to do anything with that Skill. [Rimuru]

Rimuru remembered and chuckled a little as he recalled how broken Shadows skill was, she could be the laziest person in the entire world and would still be renowned as the greatest spy Tempest had. Her Unique Skill did practically everything for her whilst she was either sleeping or goofing around, which led to her sometimes jumping and scaring people around Tempest from the shadows when they were alone.

I wonder, will someone find out her true identity someday? [Rimuru]

Rimuru wondered as he leaned back and stared at the ceiling, an interesting rumor began to spread around Tempest as well. A mysterious man would appear from your shadows at any given point and "boo" you, before disappearing into nothingness. Given it always happened in secret and nothing about Shadow was revealed, Rimuru allowed it to continue.

Ah, wait... [Rimuru]

Rimuru shook his head, recalling he was wondering why Adad was taking longer than expected. His Universal Sense was sensing Adad doing something but for some reason...

Hmmmmmmmmm... It's blurry now that I notice it. [Rimuru]

Rimuru wondered why Universal Sense was working so weirdly, it was giving him distorted information rather than complete sets of readable info.

Rimuru began to look through his window again, wondering what exactly the problem was...

Ahh, I see I see. [Rimuru]

Rimuru seemed to have a sense of realization as he snapped his fingers, his Universal Sense around the room gave him information that some people were hiding in his office.

Hm? Strange, you managed to sneak past my senses... No, I just didn't pay attention, how careless of me. [Rimuru]

Rimuru turned around, talking to the person hidden in the shadows of the room. He noticed there were several others present with him, but the main individual he was focused on was stronger than the rest.

Although I will admit, you're pretty good for getting past my spy. [Rimuru]

Several beings emerged from the shadows, appearing from all around the room. They wore cloaks that hid their identities, and Rimuru seemed amused by this bold display.

The Worldbreaker's Symphonyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें