Chapter 15 - We're Going to a Club?

---
TW: Smut warning.
---

(Y/n) looked up from her computer to see Stephen sneaking into her office. She watched as he closed the door behind him, making sure to flick the lock as he did, ensuring no one could walk in and potentially disturb them.

"No." She stated, standing up with her hands on her table.

"Yes." He replied. His expression was incredibly smug, and he made a point to constantly gaze down and eye her body now that she was standing.

"Stephen, we're at work."

"Good observation."

He moved over to her, lining their bodies up so there was barely a sliver of air passing between them. She was hesitant, but even she couldn't deny how much she wanted him right then and there.

He moved, cautiously, reaching up to cup her face, and when she didn't move, they both rushed into each other's lips. It was rough, both doctors savouring the taste and movement against the other. And as messy as their heat made them, they always found an extremely comfortable rhythm.

His hands were caressing her, finding any space to touch her while they kissed. Her hands were already in his hair, playing and tugging, pulling small growls from his lips whenever they parted slightly from hers.

He moved his lips down onto her neck, his hands working to remove her white coat and throw it onto her chair.

"Stephen..."

She was struggling to keep her mind intact.

"Stephen, we shouldn't."

His tongue danced around her skin, trailing her neck and finding its way back onto her lips.

He paused, and tilted her head back. He looked into her eyes while they both momentarily caught their breath.

"Do you really mean that?"

And after a second to think, she rushed back in to kiss him, telling him exactly what he already knew.

He pulled up her shirt and threw it somewhere across the room while she made her way onto her knees, only for him to stop her and pull her back up.

"What? Why?"

"I want to try something different."

He spun her around so she was leaning over her desk. She knew what he was going to do, and she wanted more than anything for him to fuck her. He planted kisses along her exposed back while he worked to slide her pants and underwear off, leaving her only in her bra. She turned back around, reconnecting their lips while she helped him remove his apparel.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah. Fuck me, doctor."

He spun her back over the desk and aligned himself with her. She was already dripping wet, teasing her entrance with the tip of his member.

And once he was satisfied with her whimpering and neediness, he slammed himself into her, hastily moving to cover her mouth.

They were, after all, at work.

He gave her a moment to adjust, before she nodded for him to continue. His hips moved slowly but intentionally. He pushed himself into her, making sure to hit the very back of her before he started his next thrust, and soon he could feel her tighten against him.

"Already?" He asked, smirking as he bent down to her and started peppering her neck with kisses.

"Fuck, Stephen."